Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Teleport from Dion is bugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

rostislav

When I click "Teleport" in Dion's gatekeeper, the dialog window closes and teleport is imposible.
WTF with that gatekeeper, is it on strike? :)

Chiar.Eu

Due to low income from L2DEX Store, she didn't received her salary and is now on strike.

hopey

Banned
Jesus it is a simple gk npc, it's a 5 mins job or less. Players have already pmed staff for quite a while now and nothing... :confused:

S

Sensi

It's official feature, since files and 100% retail-like. If that's gow NCSOFT made it, then deal with it, no?

hopey

Banned
That gk npc was working some weeks ago, so I guess it's not NCSoft's fault it doesn't work now. And no I won't deal with it. I want someone from that useless staff to fix it, ok? :D /I know it's so hard, because they are probably 1-2 ppl max dealing with all the crap servers they open all the time, but not rly my prob/.

Catalin

That gk npc was working some weeks ago, so I guess it's not NCSoft's fault it doesn't work now. And no I won't deal with it. I want someone from that useless staff to fix it, ok? :D /I know it's so hard, because they are probably 1-2 ppl max dealing with all the crap servers they open all the time, but not rly my prob/.
I wonder why should we "the useless staff" should let you play here. Retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom