Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Baddies

Piticu

No hate at all...you had bad luck because you didn't got a bow from so many pouches.7 right?
On Dex 3x i didn't catch first Chronicle... is this the quest reward from Fortuna?
So many items?:eek:

@Steljan: You became a liar also.From now on i promise you that you will get a print from each fight. :X
I have to mention that i enjoy the way you copy and obey your master.AKa "Fratele Pusca Mare".

Last edited:

brugak

Do more 7s maybe you get higher lvl, don't qq just take it like a man.
@Chinezu: move all AQ we split all the drops but QA ring at me ofc because I'm the best
@Steljan :OMFG devilsoul you made sou fast lvl you are foccking noob , if you dont tell me i xxxxx your mom xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx
@winkmolozpwnz: brugak beacuse you'r cp made faster lvl i xxxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx
@Brugak: wink you know me?
@Winkmolozpwnz : xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
@devilsoul : maybe i did lvl up in 7's
@Chinezu: Spartans!!!!!!! all move 7's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Grim: devils said a focking joke
@China: omfg go out from my clam!!!!
#lets no sleep 4 days from now and lets be on the top at lvl put your credit cards in action!!
@randomsteljanclamplayer : dady china grim cp rape us again :((((
@china: Go kill baium for me and i promise i will come and help you
#faster guys if we are not 5 lvl s bigger than them we dont have a chance!!
magicinpance /block brugak/dell id from skype
@nanuk: i heard someone toke hat with 10% matack , he have 10 sec to mail me that hat!!!!!!!!

So much fun :D

MagicElf

Banned
@nanuk: i heard someone toke hat with 10% matack , he have 10 sec to mail me that hat!!!!!!!!

me and nanuk have 10% m attack now go and cry

#lets no sleep 4 days from now and lets be on the top at lvl put your credit cards in action!!

we have 7 drivers no credit card for this game :) learn to play brughi

Last edited:

Kidult

stop bragging with my items lol.

brugak

me and nanuk have 10% m attack now go and cry

we have 7 drivers no credit card for this game :) learn to play brughi
Who you see crying man? Is fun, If i have fun is ok so I will play, no fun I'm out:D
"but I never thought that you are such a hater rlly , any way gl

MagicElf

Banned
daca esti arogant normal ca sunt hater
si cand zici ceva pe forum mai verifica informatia nu o pune asa

Kidult

Se aude ca discooo vine la bucuresti sa il bata pe china :))))) discoo ai cota 0.01 sa castigi la miscarea asta boiiiiiiiiiiii :)))))))

Piticu

Tu esti purtatorul lui de cuvant or what?China in culcare,China in sculare....Are you playing with his nuts also?:eek:

DeuX

Keep it in English.

SnoWyz

I remember YeahRight clan on magmeld,you guys sucked so bad,got owned on every siege zone,war with you guys was so fun cause you were easy to kill and always there was chaos in your clan.You guys ended up disbanding clan and joining Genocide a clan know to scam,cheat,exploit but also known for their abilities to write one of the best scripts for Zranger(farm/pvp/oly) also Genocide had wealthy people who donated thousands of $ to make weapons +15 and get epics and so on.

So in conclusion you can delete those pathetic excuses you call l2 pvp fraps.And maybe upload smtg that is skill only and not some fraps were you and your clan full of zrangers pwn other bots with zranger!Cheers
Not only that, but he sux as hell as archer.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom