Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Baddies

XsandeR

lol? you got no idea what you saying bro..obviously never played with or against russians :D they are way better players at this game than EU/NA.. :D half the country is unemployed so they drink vodka and play l2 20 hours a day
Well, dear young padawan we all know russians use drivers even for their girls ( yes, they have no skills even there and they need help ). Half of PRO MEGA TOP PARTYS i've met in this game were russians and 99% of them got banned because of using Zranger / L2net. So cut the crap with PRO skills, you are not able to play a game legit NOT EVEN SOLITAIRE.

Last edited:

Chaparrito

Well, dear young padawan we all know russians use drivers even for their girls ( yes, they have no skills even there and they need help ). Half of PRO MEGA TOP PARTYS i've met in this game were russians and 99% of them got banned becauseof using Zranger / L2net. So cut the crap with PRO skills, you are not able to play a game legit NOT EVEN SOLITAIRE I GUESS.
ofc you dont my lilttle grasshopper ;)

DisLike

man if i say u are pro is ok ? the problem is i didnt come to say i will roll this server bla bla bla u are .....so is ok come and roll i`am kinda had enough, so u are pro, we are all w8 for u guys, can w8 to see how fast u gonna emo quit !

vanidad

this discussion about who is going to quit the first sounds me like old , everyone knows how this game works already
when there is no more ppl to kill then server dies and randoms take over =)

aYotech

Well, dear young padawan we all know russians use drivers even for their girls ( yes, they have no skills even there and they need help ). Half of PRO MEGA TOP PARTYS i've met in this game were russians and 99% of them got banned because of using Zranger / L2net. So cut the crap with PRO skills, you are not able to play a game legit NOT EVEN SOLITAIRE.
Makes my day after 6-7 years of this game to see people who still think you require some sort of skills to play L2.

aYotech

Question : 30x with +200% nevits +50% xp rune +50% PA +50% nevits +50% recommend?

Answer: :)))
Nevits on gracia-final? Recommend xp bonus on gracia-final? There was no PA, and the xp rune available was 30%, not 50.

Answer : Sit your punk ass back on your school chair boy :))))

XsandeR

Nevits on gracia-final? Recommend xp bonus on gracia-final? There was no PA, and the xp rune available was 30%, not 50.

Answer : Sit your punk ass back on your school chair boy :))))
I was saying about the difference between DEX x10 and LOLxBRRUFAGoTx30 - capish ? ruskie f@g0T ?

WildJohn

Polar bear MaYotech from Addiction alliance what was your clan frost wolfs or Defiance

Profeus

Ayotec, atm i know that u stopped in oficial after update to Godness, because u cant get more lvl than 87?!
LF confirm?!

chinezupwnz

confirmed, he is carped all over the map, refusing to flag, being pked, ty you for fun

Piticu

I don't see the reason to flag when your group is 4-5 lvl's above his....just saying.

steljan

just saying how to lose pvp with healers 87 and we were in dynasty and leblanc was in dark crystal just saying

Piticu

Low IQ + bad memory.
You only remember first pvp we had on serber.
Tell us what happened after that?
What about other times we met?

Dude try not to be hypocrite...
I know you are jealous lil tyr.

Piticu

As your group did Spezion?
No thanks we don't wanna get jailed :)))
Try not to rush that much you might end up like your cousin.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom