Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

SP transfer

DisLike

if things will be like the old dex sp certainly will be transfer from one account to another

JimmyRacheta

But can we transfer SP between servers? I still have some unused SP from the Dex 4x which I want to use on the Dex BR - will that be possible?

Catalin

But can we transfer SP between servers? I still have some unused SP from the Dex 4x which I want to use on the Dex BR - will that be possible?
not possible since spoints are stored at each server

Mikoto

Staff. I don't have any sp atm to transfer so i can't check (i'm writing to transfer from account to account not from server to server). That's why i'm asking ?!?!?, but your answer "was easier to login in usercp and check" is not helping.I can say "YES OR NO WAS NOT EASIER?".I have account in dex home page not in wrath or dex (god). So if i have account with for example 2k SP i can't use them in other server except the one i buy them for? HOw the computer distribute the SP true the servers? when i'm buying i'm buying them for MY account not for specific server? If now i go and buy for 50 euro sp can i go play in old dex ? or i can play in any server that i want with the SP that i already have. Thank you for your time i expect logical answer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A General Chat 1