Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Nice start

gump

Hello dear admins of l2 dex server,

Are you going to give us the players of the new server DEX BR an ETA for the login server problems? We started to play we payed for premium account, runes etc and now we can't login.
There is no announcement of the problem on forums, on the already created threads nobody from staff have any reply...
Very nice of you.

Is this going to be another fail like the ones you had in the last few months or are you going to do things maturely and take charge of things like this and invest in stability and advertising to do things right.
If your goal is to continue to fill your pockets and don't care about the people that trusted you please tell us from the beginning, at least we have a choice.

I really hope you will answer me.

Cheers
Gump

Hanze

Latin Community Helper
Gump,

We appreciate your concerns. We did have problems with login server but those issues have now been resolved. As for advertising we have some things in motion and many others about to roll out.

Stay tuned, we are focusing on delivering the best experience!
Hanze.

Grim

Hanze for President. The little pup impresses but unfortunately about the "delivering" part, you're in for a surprise yourself hiuahiuahaiuhaiuhaiuhaiuaha

Henrick

Hello dear admins of l2 dex server,

Are you going to give us the players of the new server DEX BR an ETA for the login server problems? We started to play we payed for premium account, runes etc and now we can't login.
There is no announcement of the problem on forums, on the already created threads nobody from staff have any reply...
Very nice of you.

Is this going to be another fail like the ones you had in the last few months or are you going to do things maturely and take charge of things like this and invest in stability and advertising to do things right.
If your goal is to continue to fill your pockets and don't care about the people that trusted you please tell us from the beginning, at least we have a choice.

I really hope you will answer me.

Cheers
Gump
cool story bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chinezupwnz General Chat 10

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom