Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

GoD buffer

Henrick

Any suggestions on what class is the best buffer in GoD awakening ??

Never played GoD before, but I heard u can stack some harmonies if u make a SWS ( u dont learn certain buffs so u can have more bonuses )

Same goes for nukers and their cast speed / m atk passive skills and for healers and their light armor huge cast speed bonus.

LF any kind of tips on that, ty!

Last edited:

Infamous

Do not go that way . Stacking harmonies with 3rd class skills will be past after this(the most bugged and useless) update. Same for healers and light armor mastery , and ofc nukers at 99 with echo and arcane power need 2 healers spam recharge to be effective. On the other hand double casting and wizards spirit is one of the most deadliest combos like other classes with their unique skills ( ME+QF for yul , BR+BOOST for tyrr, FUE+AOD for rogue and so on) at 99 lvl .Do whatever u find the most interesting in the abilities(CON,MEN,DEX,STR,INT,WIT) and what u think is more suitable to ur gameplay..

Gh0s7

Banned
On what server are you planning to play that enchanter? i'd like to join as well

Henrick

( ME+QF for yul , BR+BOOST for tyrr, FUE+AOD for rogue and so on) at 99 lvl .Do whatever u find the most interesting in the abilities(CON,MEN,DEX,STR,INT,WIT) and what u think is more suitable to ur gameplay..
I have no idea what u r talking about, as I said I never played GoD before.

On the other hand, I wanted to know how u can stack 2 harmonies.

Henrick

you can still dance/sing old dances (forgot their names, the new disco with greenish icons) and buff kngith harmony on people that you would usually give wizard, cause with those old dances/songs u will be able to use, they have approx same effect as Wizard harmony. Therefore it's like u play with both wizard and knight harmonies.
k, thx for infos

thats what I wanted to know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Catalin General Chat 1

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom