Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

XP Runes?

rmansano

Hi, i played l2 until the gracia final version a long time ago and me and my friends decided to give l2 a new chance. :p
So i will buy a P.A and where can i buy those runes? It comes with the P.A or i can buy it in your website?

Thanks for the help! I appreciate.

rmansano

I`m working now and i don`t have access to lineage 2. Can you tell me how much for each rune?

Thanks!

Piticu

Depends what type of rune you want. 1 hour rune,2 hours,5 hours, 1 week..

For exemple: 1 hour xp rune 50% is 80 SP points.

GMStark

There are several types of runes available. When you log into game click on L2 Dex Store then XP Boost tab.

KiryGNC

Hi, i played l2 until the gracia final version a long time ago and me and my friends decided to give l2 a new chance. :p
So i will buy a P.A and where can i buy those runes? It comes with the P.A or i can buy it in your website?
Thanks for the help! I appreciate.
Premium account - does worth it, if you plan to play long time here. ( add bonus exp to mobs / rbs )
Runes exp - it doesnt make huge difference in farm, but can be usefull in epics like Istina / Octavis. Take small rune 50% 1h, activate it when rb has less then 5%, then go farm with your friends, for the time remaining.
Vitality replenish / maintain - are cheap and very useful in farm giving huge bonus. Doesnt give bonus exp for RBs.
Nevit hour glass - acts like a buff, imo not really worth it..

In the end keep in mind that no one will guarantee the success of those bonuses, or any virtual item. Many times servers get ddosed, rollbacks, insane lag, login fail, etc. that will simply make those item unusable..
Cheers.

Kleptro

Premium account - does worth it, if you plan to play long time here. ( add bonus exp to mobs / rbs )
Runes exp - it doesnt make huge difference in farm, but can be usefull in epics like Istina / Octavis. Take small rune 50% 1h, activate it when rb has less then 5%, then go farm with your friends, for the time remaining.
Vitality replenish / maintain - are cheap and very useful in farm giving huge bonus. Doesnt give bonus exp for RBs.
Nevit hour glass - acts like a buff, imo not really worth it..

In the end keep in mind that no one will guarantee the success of those bonuses, or any virtual item. Many times servers get ddosed, rollbacks, insane lag, login fail, etc. that will simply make those item unusable..
Cheers.
Dose the Runes stack with the premium acc bonus on 50%. Like 50% for one h + the 50% premium, making it 100%?

DeuX

Dose the Runes stack with the premium acc bonus on 50%. Like 50% for one h + the 50% premium, making it 100%?
Yes they stack.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom