Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Birth of Draco Event

Piticu

Is this event going to be implemented in the future?
You closed the thread and didn't answer my question...so i had to start a new one.
Is a simple question that many people want to know the answer...

Thank you

Profeus

Earth Ring, Valakas, Antharas, and bottle to aquire Blessed Valakas, Blessed Antharas =/

Piticu

Earth Ring, Valakas, Antharas, and bottle to aquire Blessed Valakas, Blessed Antharas =/
This event was the worst thing that could happen both official and Dex 3x server.
All items listed above by Profeus are easy to acquire by great farmers + not to mention draco hp/mp pots that ruined all pvp.
My question is simple.Is going to be implemented or not.I ask this because i want to know if it worth for me to invest both time and money in near future.

And another thing ! All players that will join the server after this kind of events will never be able to catch up with others.
They will not be able to get legendary dyes,boss jewels and all other nice rewards.

Thanks

Last edited:

Piticu

Any other event that will not make such a big difference.
For exemple: first event that you will add will be Tersi of Light right?IMAO you can add again Tersi of Light and not add Birth of Draco.Just don't add this bad event !
All i ask you, is not to make same mistakes like in the past.

WhoIam

+1 for skipping Birth of Draco Event which will make a too big difference between players that can not be recovered anymore even in late game.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom