Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Hmm? Access Failed, Please Try again Later

Myth

So I had 2 accounts on, I try to load a third and get this message 'Access Failed, Please Try again Later', I read on forums its limited to 2 accounts, ok no problem, so I close the second client, and log off one toon to switch it out, now all my accounts say 'Access Failed, Please try again Later' no matter if its just 1 client running or not, I restarted my computer and updated the game same issue all accounts say 'Access Failed, Please try again later' I even try make a new account and see, same thing.

Myth

Any ideas?

- I don't have any bot programs, I use windows 7, and I don't use antivirus/firewall.

only applications I have running when I play is Firefox and Teamspeak 3. I can pm a GM account names if he wants to check, I also tried on another computer and even same thing now.

Myth

I tried on another computer in my house, still no luck, I got a friend i play with to try logging my account, and it works fine for him, so idk what is wrong, any help from admin would be appreciated. I've been playing a few days already and no issues, just after trying to log a third account this happened.

JimmyRacheta

Anybody has any ideas how to fix this error? It's been 2 days since I was able to log in from my laptop. No AV is interfering, no bots/clickers active and Win 8.1 is original.

Question for the staff: I assume that the client gathers some information from the system (any bots present and such), but where is this info kept? It must be locally, since formatting or doing a Windows 8 restore is fixing this issue. Can you point us to this file so we can delete it when this issue comes up?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Chat 2
A General Chat 30
I General Chat 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom