Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

TERSI ? Are you for real ?

Kidult

Reliving the same history as 3x, very very nice. Server duration ETA ? Lets make a pool guys.

Catalin

Reliving the same history as 3x, very very nice. Server duration ETA ? Lets make a pool guys.
dex 3x duration was 1 year+ . during awakening chronicle there is no other event to be added .

Kidult

Man i played 3x server from the start for ALOT of time, i've been in all the early events that ruined the server because of people botting and staying afk just to do the event. Stop being this ignorant please. I paid alot of money to play on 3x and on 10x server but you just come up with this afking events.

Catalin

Man i played 3x server from the start for ALOT of time, i've been in all the early events that ruined the server because of people botting and staying afk just to do the event. Stop being this ignorant please. I paid alot of money to play on 3x and on 10x server but you just come up with this afking events.
im sad you "paid" alot of money to have fun . event is monitorised by 4 gms (3 br gms and 1 eu) . so "boting" or afk lvl ing - ban . Indeed on Dex3x the gm team was not so big . Those are the only event ncsoft made . And players want events .

blu3s0ul

does it really matter? sever is updating every 2 months. so until we reach livindor ppl can enjoy events from every chronicle. i dont see how bots factor here. everyone is getting items not just zergs or nolifers 95 that kill ppl in pod cuz of some stupid wars. u are killing the server with all ur stupid wars. same shit as on dex3. war everyone and everything just so u can keep top lvls.
i see ppl here qqing cuz they are losing they edge and normal ppl have a chance of catching up.
also i dont see any rules that say afk-ing is a bannable offense. and im very interested if in game/forum foul language on general chat/shout is also bannable and for how long. a list of bannable offenses and punishments will be very well welcomed.

Last edited:

Kidult

im sad you "paid" alot of money to have fun . event is monitorised by 4 gms (3 br gms and 1 eu) . so "boting" or afk lvl ing - ban . Indeed on Dex3x the gm team was not so big . Those are the only event ncsoft made . And players want events .
i just hope you keep your word and you guys will keep your eyes open.

Catalin

Hello "Staff", how do you manage the bots, you just ban them? you dont ban they main acc, or seize adena and itens?
seems you are new here . where a bot is caught by antibot or gms , all accounts related to him are perm banned

sebywarlord

How about the agathion summoned number?
The player base isn't that big so you could lower it a little....
I was online today since 9 am till now,the agathions summoned number never went past 240...

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom