Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Ciocan CP

Kidult

BanSensiAGAIN

Banned
Do you even know that aggro debuffs don't work on party celestial / party cleanse? Cause I see you spamming it mostly on reuse, never checking enemies buffs. Plus at first pvp, you had debuffs bars opened and I see how good ur healers are :) No aggro on them and Nanuk losing hp for 5+ seconds like 10 times :)

Pretty weak contents from what, I at least, expected :]

TANK LF CP

man who gives a shet bout their videos 2 views today from you and by the end of the week 10 at max .... ppl see in game whats going on and museum stats where you are mostly failling in high lvl instances and w8ing for 2 or 3 pts of 95 + to make em :D wont mention 97 + also in pvp you say you didnt post those who PR well what about the videos when you did PR or you die whole pts ? why are you hiding those , or the videos how you easily quit Oly after big day of faills :? man you must be so sad to go like this rly :p and this is what makes you get yourself up and continue with faills ? if this so go on noone care bout that posts and noone will , the rest of your posts are only crying to Gm bout instances or events ,

MagicElf

Banned
fail what ? are u fuking retard ?:))) u pr all the time vs my pt remember last night ? how can u be so idiot ?:O pr when ? die in 7 vs 7 when ? show me ! and stop lie

Kidult

man who gives a shet bout their videos 2 views today from you and by the end of the week 10 at max .... ppl see in game whats going on and museum stats where you are mostly failling in high lvl instances and w8ing for 2 or 3 pts of 95 + to make em :D wont mention 97 + also in pvp you say you didnt post those who PR well what about the videos when you did PR or you die whole pts ? why are you hiding those , or the videos how you easily quit Oly after big day of faills :? man you must be so sad to go like this rly :p and this is what makes you get yourself up and continue with faills ? if this so go on noone care bout that posts and noone will , the rest of your posts are only crying to Gm bout instances or events ,
good pve arguments skadi, keep being a social fuckfacereject bro. die of aids, kthx.

@sensi wow, i use mass agro when they have party cleanse or celestial, like untill they stop having it i don't have the skill again on cooldown, IMAGINE THE HORROR! Lolz.

BanSensiAGAIN

Banned
good pve arguments skadi, keep being a social fuckfacereject bro. die of aids, kthx.

@sensi wow, i use mass agro when they have party cleanse or celestial, like untill they stop having it i don't have the skill again on cooldown, IMAGINE THE HORROR! Lolz.
No actually you don't. Many times you used it when 1 second later party cele or cleanse over. And that was exactly my point. Bashing your keyboard keys doesn't make you good. Now ofc it happens to do mass aggro during cele or cleanse, no one can be perfect. But you just do it all the time so I know u're just bashing ur head on the keyboard, or smth like that :)

Besides I just gave you a constructive remark (with a bit of flame), better use it for ur own good next time and improve some instead of saying that it's still oke even when u play like that :)

TANK LF CP

magic you are the biggest faill of this cp when you start talking nonsense , you play for pvp and yet you die so many times when you meet our pt , about pve you dont play for pve but you made 2000 posts about istina crying to open it and yet no sets at all , now start crying you cant do octo with 1 pt so you dont share drops :d, about oly you rly mad cuz u cant do a shet in open 1 vs 1 ? remember when you was d elf at 3x and you die from dunno this guy from poland same as you d elf so many times , dont worry bout our oly we r doing fine w/o feed , reminding you when Sharky took hero he was so scared i was 10 pts away at 2nd and he did 100 feeds , what i did was just 2 or 3 ,worry about your feeds we wont feed like you always say we are pro we are top , we are top in oly and we will never do feed lets see your TOP if you will ever do feed cuz you wont be so top and so " i play for pvp" if you do that is not TOP post that feeds in youtube after you do oly and see replays from some who rly knows what means PVP or should "11" clan post how they drop all of your clannies in oly and you quit oly this day , w8ing for good chance for FEEding ,you block everyone cuz u so mad man i can see how mad are on this 10x you cant do a shet dont be so mad you worth a shet now you need us to leave server or make a HUUuuge feed in Everything to be the CP you dream that you are but nobody respects you as they do with us only a few of your clan "And" they r just a few bcz rumors are spreading many of yours have not such good feelings about your behaviour :D:D Dreaming to be N1 , N1 in the face of 30 ppl

Last edited:

Kidult

magic you are the biggest faill of this cp when you start talking nonsense , you play for pvp and yet you die so many times when you meet our pt , about pve you dont play for pve but you made 2000 posts about istina crying to open it and yet no sets at all , now start crying you cant do octo with 1 pt so you dont share drops :d, about oly you rly mad cuz u cant do a shet in open 1 vs 1 ? Remember when you was d elf at 3x and you die from dunno this guy from poland same as you d elf so many times , dont worry bout our oly we r doing fine w/o feed , reminding you when sharky took hero he was so scared i was 10 pts away at 2nd and he did 100 feeds , what i did was just 2 or 3 ,worry about your feeds we wont feed like you always say we are pro we are top , we are top in oly and we will never do feed lets see your top if you will ever do feed cuz you wont be so top and so " i play for pvp" if you do that is not top post that feeds in youtube after you do oly and see replays from some who rly knows what means pvp or should "11" clan post how they drop all of your clannies in oly and you quit oly this day , w8ing for good chance for feeding ,you block everyone cuz u so mad man i can see how mad are on this 10x you cant do a shet dont be so mad you worth a shet now you need us to leave server or make a huuuuge feed in everything to be the cp you dream that you are but nobody respects you as they do with us only a few of your clan "and" they r just a few bcz rumors are spreading many of yours have not such good feelings about your behaviour :d:d dreaming to be n1 , n1 in the face of 30 ppl

ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

i repeat, you are the stupidest kind of human i repeat.

Ps. show some facts, stop spamming nonsense.
pss. blocked here too.

TANK LF CP

not so blocked at all , facts are on the table noob facts are ingame not on forum and "haha" is the only thing you can say cuz u got owned everywhere ,did the cp who help you do norm octo left you this week ? :/ more facts or false again you will say ? man i would feel bad for your poor ass who used to buy adena from Bankai on 3x nother fact (tbh got an SS on BG wich can be translatet trough google) but i wont bcz you are not worth a penny , so sad that you will need a month to reach the blessed one but then will be Tauti poor behaviour if only you could use some respect in this game mb things could be different for your skeleton body

xhooker

you play for pvp omg omg omg that's so funny i dont know what pleasure gives you to hunt low lvl ppl you rush for lvlup with bugs and when ppl start pr you start cry and think you are the best we will see when ppl catch up lvl what will happen go gives more war to new clan's so thay will cancel war soon yours clan wont be able to win so easy war's you play for museum stat but i have bad new in linvior museum is removet

intel

Had to mute the video. what a nice selection of trash songs attached to a same video :s

Kidult

not so blocked at all , facts are on the table noob facts are ingame not on forum and "haha" is the only thing you can say cuz u got owned everywhere ,did the cp who help you do norm octo left you this week ? :/ more facts or false again you will say ? man i would feel bad for your poor ass who used to buy adena from Bankai on 3x nother fact (tbh got an SS on BG wich can be translatet trough google) but i wont bcz you are not worth a penny , so sad that you will need a month to reach the blessed one but then will be Tauti poor behaviour if only you could use some respect in this game mb things could be different for your skeleton body
so we are poor when we can affort to buy anything we want ? lmao, honestely how to hell do you not forget to breath? that worthless poor cunt was whinig that he needs to sell adena so he can affort to leave for a job on a cruise ship. He couldnt affort 500 EUROS to make the papers for the job, and we are poor ? hahaha.

Last edited:

Kidult

Yet you are the only one being happy of farming on a 10x server with maximum of 10 Cp's active. enjoying the game pretty hard right?

Stupid community avoiding the main attracting of this game, ruining servers after servers. Start playing Metin or 7worlds of whatever the fck MMO you know.

Last edited:

Piticu

Yet you are the only one being happy of farming on a 10x server with maximum of 10 Cp's active. enjoying the game pretty hard right?

Stupid community avoiding the main attracting of this game, ruining servers after servers. Start playing Metin or 7worlds of whatever the fck MMO you know.

Damn i thought you gonna resist at least 1 Month...my bad i was too optimistic :)
Next serber?

Kidult

Damn i thought you gonna resist at least 1 Month...my bad i was too optimistic :)
Next serber?
not quitting yet, just not playing 12 hours anymore, 2-3 hours per day max until siege if there wont be enough action to feed my needs bb L2. this last two servers have made me hate this game more and more. helping the owners by "donating" for all the miscelaneous stuff and being lied like this every time, not cool.

ps. naspa faza cu disco, fix la inceputu serverului dupa argumentele noastre le-am zis astora ca 2 saptamani ii dau lu disco :))) ancutza nu dezamageste

Last edited:

Piticu

not quitting yet, just not playing 12 hours anymore, 2-3 hours per day max until siege if there wont be enough action to feed my needs bb L2. this last two servers have made me hate this game more and more. helping the owners by "donating" for all the miscelaneous stuff and being lied like this every time, not cool.

ps. naspa faza cu disco, fix la inceputu serverului dupa argumentele noastre le-am zis astora ca 2 saptamani ii dau lu disco :))) ancutza nu dezamageste
It happens Kid...discooo was proposed to me by Wink.What i can say now is that in his case age made the difference.

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom