Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Where is everybody?

rmansano

Hello guys.
I decided to play l2 again when this server was opened. I saw a good number of players in my first days, a lot of pts to h3, gog, fortuna, etc. But...
What`s going on? We have a good server and i think 1/3 of the server is missing.
Can someone explain that to me?

Bye! o/

lordslip

Banned
maybe this version, when u get 85 u cant play alone anymore.. and this version is very limited...Maybe, if update to glory days ppl back play here.

Server is empty its true! alll gm says "server have 1k+ players'', and i say: NEVER, SEE TO SKY! This tersi light event, if have 400more agations sumoned, sky changes to blue! I never see on dex10x a blue sky, NEVER!

Piticu

This discussions are being avoided without reason and i don't know why...:eek:

Catalin

actually it is the same number if players as in day 1 . proly due timezone eu rush hour is not as usual .
server is stable , using best files etc . community for l2 is now not like in old days . proly cause we're getting older and same is for l2 .

Profeus

actually it is the same number if players as in day 1 . proly due timezone eu rush hour is not as usual .
server is stable , using best files etc . community for l2 is now not like in old days . proly cause we're getting older and same is for l2 .

Have to do a better job in the Brazilian / Latin community in social networks, community on facebook for example do not have much, much lower release.

I think the best course would be to updade to the "Glory Days" as soon as possible because I hear many people saying they are waiting for it, for a game more easy with kartia and other instances that do not have here.

Cya,

Profeus

rmansano

I have nothing to complain about the server (Hardware, staff, etc.) Actually, u guys are making a very good job! But i think maybe you need to think better about those 2 months to update the server... as Profeus said i also hear some players saying about play in G.D. and even some guys who will play here only when the version becomes Glory Days.

That is my opinion, thanks guys by read it!

:D

Last edited:

Catalin

atomik

2/3 of ppls on sv isnt from Brazil or LA community. We all can se it. Maybe u need to do something different to bring ppls from LA communi. Because this way will die fast.

Last edited:

Piticu

I'm not talking about advertising x3, I'm talking about advertising in general.
They can advertise as much as you want !
My opinion is that this GOD Chronicle is fucked up and players don't like it...
Can you show me other GOD server except official that have a decent activity? Lets say minimum 1k players online all the time?If there is,then you can say DEX Team has a problem in maintaining servers population...but i doubt there are other servers with proper population.

xNaikintuvas

They can advertise as much as you want !
My opinion is that this GOD Chronicle is fucked up and players don't like it...
Can you show me other GOD server except official that have a decent activity? Lets say minimum 1k players online all the time?If there is,then you can say DEX Team has a problem in maintaining servers population...but i doubt there are other servers with proper population.
Some russian servers had few god serbers with 2-5k on, but now they are updated to glory days so not a good example :)

Ianmiller

Banned
Hey guys when ever i join server they kick me....is it because of different version?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scubbac General Chat 4