Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Lf gm in game

Scubbac

welcome to dex

Catalin

gm are useless anyway....i asked for help with a scam they dont care...
tell us the scam :)
you are this one ?
> hi i got scamed for 600kk adena by character named "Scrub". i mailed him 600kk adena and he was suppose to mail me am apocalypse thrower. he loged out and i didnt receive the item i payed for. can i get my 600kk adena back from him pls?

blu3s0ul

yeap i did. forgot to use payment option...
and Staff in dont remember giving you permission to post the contents of a private email.
anyway scamers are welcomend of dex seems.

Last edited:

blu3s0ul

well it is a scam. i agreed with that person make a trade/exchange off adena for something else. i payed the adena but never received was i was suppose to get. he didnt return the adena so i was left with a loss.
let me explain to you was a scam is sir.
1.SCAM- A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence, in the classical sense of trust. A confidence artist (or con artist) is an individual, operating alone or in concert with others, who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty, honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naïveté, or greed.
A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence, in the classical sense of trust. A confidence artist (or con artist) is an individual, operating alone or in concert with others, who exploits characteristics of the human psyche such as dishonesty, honesty, vanity, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, naïveté, or greed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick

2.SCAM - deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scam

what do you do when u are scamed? you complain to the authorities (police etc) within this game are the Game Masters.

in case do dont know a GM is let we enlighten you:

A gamemaster (simplify as GM, also known as game master, game manager, game moderator or referee) is a person who acts as an organizer, officiant for questions regarding rules, arbitrator, and moderator for a multiplayer role-playing game. They are most common in co-operative games in which players work together and are less common in competitive games in which players oppose each other. The act performed by a gamemaster is sometimes referred to as "Gamemastering" or simply "GM'ing".

The role of a gamemaster in a traditional role-playing game is to weave the other participants' player-character stories together, control the non-player aspects of the game, create environments in which the players can interact, and solve any player disputes. The basic role of the gamemaster is the same in almost all traditional role-playing games, although differing rule sets make the specific duties of the gamemaster unique to that system.

and staff did u request my permission to post the contents of a private email publicly on the internet? that email was addressed to [email protected] and not Staff.

Last edited:

blu3s0ul

yeap :D. but admin can check mail logs also...or chat logs...that is if he desires to help...

RockyLee

1.SCAM- A confidence trick (synonyms include confidence scheme and scam)

what trick? u sent him mail with adena. u didnt wait for mail with payment req.

blu3s0ul

i set him mail with adena and he was suppose to send me back mail with item. he didnt so i lost the adena. it was a verbal/written agreement. same as u do un ebay u pay and the receive ur stuff that u payed for.
@RockyLee it seems the concept of scam eludes you. pls stop replying to my posts. u are a troll. the end.

Last edited:

DeuX

You're too naive for this game if you send adena without putting the item in same trade. Heck, you could even have asked him to mail you the item with payment request.

blu3s0ul

sadly naivety/trust is one of my flaws. still ppl shouldn't abuse/scam/trick it :D

RockyLee

thats tha way to get rich,by using weak people and poor people. be richer being profiteer xD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K General Chat 2