Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Banned ?

lipstricks

Banned
why was i banned? i get the error " there is no time left on your account" , so i suppose i was banned, can i know the reason ?

lipstricks

Banned
LOL fuck the what ? i gave my acc to the cp leader , and thats it ....but none of us use that sht , plus u have facking gameguard

lipstricks

Banned
voi sunteti chiar nebuni, vreti sa va fuga toata lumea de pe server, si in plus cum draq vine asta, eu iau ban ? ca ala ar fi folosit bot? sau plm, si chiar si asa eu am ban, si el nu are , GOOD JOB pro facking admins

TANK LF CP

Nor the CP leader or This guy knows how to even run a bot program and you bann them for botting , all i can say is these "... Admins you dare call them " are rly good in making ppl leave server for bulshet reasons not even close to the truth but if gm can ban you w/o reason why should u start here again -> simply you leave same happened to previous 3 CP's in this clan , same happens to some other clans and this will continue till the server gets empty , Oups i forgot ... it is alrdy empty nobody gives a shet for an empty server and you still bann ppl w/o reason hah :D srsly i dont give a fuk about this server but you douchebag admins have no right to bann this guy and maybe many others for whos too late and dont try to bulshet ppl again with new incomming H5 10 k online hah sure theres not even 1k online on Wrath and GoD servers are not even close to 300 per day and one of the reason is simply topics like this one ;) like i say i dont give a fuk cuz server is dead just to remind you why that happened ? give us some more info and proves how exacly he used bot ? i dont think so someone is getting rly mad bout this CP again its just YOU are some kind of kiddo CS GM's and bann players for being too pieceful

lipstricks

Banned
dude i use more accounts, and i got banned only on that one, and from my CP NOBODY is banned! EXPLAIN that! u banned all accounts related to the IP ? ok u banned LipsTricks so u banned all accounts logged from the IP that LipsTricks logged, how come no other account logged on ani IP related to LipsTricks is banned? ARE U BRAINLES?

lipstricks

Banned
second chance , GO FUCK U and DEX! if this is your "lameguard" "botguard" "gameguard" u are just the real proof of "scammers $$ " fuck off

TANK LF CP

no, but i understand perfectly that you'v seen alrdy Kris gave you fukers enough food to eat for your Poor Romanian ass in cash like over 200 euro this season DexBR and now you dont even have money to pay for 2 oranges and expekt this guy to feed yo poor ass more ? it wont happen bcz you never did any good for these servers and their survival so they r all dead who the fuk you think will pay any shet for a dead server ? and if you check ip's and you get any information about why he should get banned , feel free to share it on forum so ppl can see what the reason is ? you cant do this i know bcz such think does not even exist ,feel free to bann everyone and close the server in next 1 month w8 , 1 week would be enough the rest will leave by then , the guy you banned gave you enough money alrdy poor boy

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom