Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

new server maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanel

maybe a new GOD server with glory days or lindvior file (hard with lindvior cuz u dont have it) 3x-5x and from what staff learn from past will be a better option

rostislav

Why do you want new server, you already have 1 glory days.
Afraid to compete maybe?

blu3s0ul

someone told me long ago that bots and boters keep l2 alive on official servers. it seems it is true. the population on dex10 are the one`s that are willing to play for real with no cheat/ebay/scams/bots.
just look at innova core. they are lower population then ncwest servers but more real alive ppl :D.\
same with dex10....

Piticu

someone told me long ago that bots and boters keep l2 alive on official servers. it seems it is true. the population on dex10 are the one`s that are willing to play for real with no cheat/ebay/scams/bots.
just look at innova core. they are lower population then ncwest servers but more real alive ppl :D.\
same with dex10....
Play for what?PVE all day long? Be serious dude.This is not what L2 is about...
Nothing to do at siege, at Oly (not enough players to make it run), 0 daily pvp.If you like only to kill mobs you can try a single player game anytime.

Fanel

Why do you want new server, you already have 1 glory days.
Afraid to compete maybe?
maybe because 10x its dead .... and i have 97 char and "some adena" to buy 2-3 epics .... but no ppl to do smtg
on 3x i have 99 archer full gear +10 skill and some epics.... i left in may 2013 from same reason ... NO PPL TO PVP
compete with who?.... :D
if u think 3x its alive with 100-200 ppl maybe u should go check core..... pvp servers have more ppl

Divine

Banned
Well for what I see dex x3 is doing fine after all the new servers they opened and server jumpers left to try them all Staff still said it has better activity than poor dex br serv. At least now on dex x3 the community is mainly of serious players who are there to stay not 1 month nomads or whatever. And we still have fun on sieges and make Oly. Farm is not a problem if you're in the right clans.

WildRose

Dex servers have been doomed for a long while now, despite the fact that the files used are l2offi, despite the fact that the platform they`r running on isnt l2j, despite the fact that Dex has(had) a reputation for anti bot and serious staff...
And i`ve been wondering why Dex servers fail, when other l2j thrive. (aside from the obvious reasons: ddos, log in problems or w/e happened over time on dex servers + poor/inexistent marketing)

But the serious players are getting old...and few...so serious servers aren`t that popular anymore.

For example, an l2j server (that shall remain unnamed due to jackass scammer admins) - custom made with many colorful features and crap is highly popular, much to my frustration!!! Apparently flashy colorful custom made options are what the new generation of players wants... The server looks like it has been someone`s project, that it has been carefully and intensely worked on by someone preoccupied to enhance game experience(enhance not make it easier) I could live with that, if Dex could make the same thing on official files and give it a hard good amount of marketing before launch.

Sure hope admins can take this as constructive criticism, cause ...fuk your enemies, but learn from them what they`r doing right, Dex can do better! (yeah, I am trying to be supportive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom