Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

TV Shows

Sere

Since we have a movie thread, might as well have one for tv shows.

Any TV shows (old or new) that you recommend?

One of the newest I started watching is The Blacklist. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/)
Gotta say it's pretty entertaining.

Between this one and waiting for GoT new season, what do you suggest?

KiryGNC

Since we have a bit more free time, i will post a list of movies, shows i watched.
TV shows:
Perception ... 10 / 10, schizophrenic teacher helping FBI resolving some cases, many of them being related to real life problems nowadays
Sherlock ... 10 / 10, interesting approach
House of Cards ... 10 / 10, backstage political game
Person of interest ... 9 / 10, a smart guy builds a machine that can predict the death of people, try to rescue them. Like very much the time swapping between present and past, the more you watch the show, the more you see little past fragments, like puzzles, that can flourish the story even more.. i didnt offer 10 / 10, just becoz actors have too many cliche replies..
Master of sex ... 8 / 10, pretty good.
The Blacklist ... 9 / 10, dunno what but something its missing to be perfect.
Almost Human ... 8 / 10, future scenario, when police needs robots to help in their duties. Plays Minka Kelly, enough said.
Marvel agents of SHIELD ... 8 / 10, good ideea, bad implementation but still watchable
The Victoria Secrets Fashion show 2013 ... 10 / 10, impressed by designs, attention to details, good music that fits the show

---- Can we delete that stupid 10 limit character already?

Anghe

Boardwalk Empire - if you enjoy early '20s gangster stories
Arrow - decent super hero story (spoiler alert: the "island story" is actually what keeps me following the show)

Those two had me hooked lately, I also tried House of Cards but didn't like it, it's well made but not really my kind of film.

Almost forgot:
The Wire. I watched it to see what was all the fuss about (no. 1 show according to imdb). Liked it, not loved it. It's a CSI type with a more realistic approach. Also it was the launch base for a few good actors.

Last edited:

Sere

Forgot to mention another TV show I recently started watching, Rake. It's quite enjoyable, funny.

An outspoken and self-destructive criminal defense lawyer takes on the most challenging cases.

Kitsune

I can't bring Nathan back Peter, but I can sure as Hell swing a sledgehammer. -Sylar

Sere

Recently started watching Black Sails. It's a tv series that revolves around the world of pirates.
Another one which i forgot to mention is Da Vinci's Demons. Second season is gonna start on the 22nd of March.

Sere

Just finished watching episode 1 of Game of Thrones' season 4. Kind of disappointing. I hope this show won't be like many others ... getting worse each season.

Anghe

Just finished watching episode 1 of Game of Thrones' season 4. Kind of disappointing. I hope this show won't be like many others ... getting worse each season.
If you're expecting something spectacular every episode it's normal to feel disappointed. This whole saga is more about the characters and less about dragons, zombies and epic battles.

TheTrickster

Just finished watching episode 1 of Game of Thrones' season 4. Kind of disappointing. I hope this show won't be like many others ... geting worse each season.
I was quite impressed by how well(-ish) they handled some of the differences from the book in the previous season in this new episode. They brought the series back in line with the book on some aspects.
L.e. but I can't quite get past the feeling that the butterfly effect will fuck something up later on.

Sere

GoT, season 4, episode 2. The moment of reckoning has finally arrived!!!!!!!!

Bavanai

Yeah but it's not spoilers. Pretty sure nobody minds finding out before they see the episode that Joffrey gets a new sword. Not exactly show-breaking.

Oh, one more thing I want to add.

He's fucking hot.

BloodyAng3l

I posted that so that ppl can know how to hide spoilers.
I find this dude as a nice character and potential to fuck things up :D Looking forward to next episodes.

Sere

Prince Oberyn has potential. I just hope he doesn't die too soon.

BloodyAng3l

Yeah, seems like a nice character. I did not read the book (I do not like to read in general), but I'll go on a limb an say that the person behind the last episode is the one that nobody thinks about, or at least you do not think about in the first instance.

Spoiler:
You've been warned!
I think the one whom poisoned the jerk was his own wife.

Anghe

I have read the books and I'm laughing maniacally at all this comments. :p

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom