Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

still can't acces my chars :)

Anarchy

will I be able to acces those chars?? on the accounts that were already full I cannot see the chars from dexbr, on the others that had few chars I can see only the chars untill it's full .

can I do anything or it's lost? :)

Catalin

will I be able to acces those chars?? on the accounts that were already full I cannot see the chars from dexbr, on the others that had few chars I can see only the chars untill it's full .

can I do anything or it's lost? :)
All chars are there. Maybe delete some small chars?

Infamous

For me is still saying access failed is it the problem im botting at official while im trying to log to dex(without any 3rd party software obviously)?

Last edited:

Anarchy

oky. I will try that too. thank you very much .

uranianul

For me is still saying access failed is it the problem im botting at official while im trying to log to dex(without any 3rd party software obviously)?
you get ban on dex if u try to run it with bot on,also you can't log on dex if u play on offi at the same time

Infamous

Ok ,sounds good , but i restarted my pc , didnt log to any other server with bot ,and still dex access failed . Any ideas? anyone had the same problem?

Infamous

once someone is banned , because i am not banned . U missunderstood what i said , or u just missread . I never tried to log in dex with bot . I just get "access failed" with all the accss

uranianul

once someone is banned , because i am not banned . U missunderstood what i said , or u just missread . I never tried to log in dex with bot . I just get "access failed" with all the accss
As i said, if u tried to log on dex while having bot running on different server you should be banned, it happened to many ppl in the past. But, if u are banned you get message "no time left on the account", so your failed access is probably because of corrupt files. Try replacing your system folder and make sure u are using glory days client. Also you can check your account status on site.

Profeus

so i have my char in dex, in the same account with the same name, so if i delete it "NOW", my char that come from dexbr will be without _br in dex 3x?

Catalin

so i have my char in dex, in the same account with the same name, so if i delete it "NOW", my char that come from dexbr will be without _br in dex 3x?
no, but there will be a free name chnage coded soon on site for _br characters

MagicElf

Banned
admin can u transfer mails too? bcoz i have some items in mail :]
and still lf some who can delete my lvl 1 chars from my main acc ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M General Discussion 1
G General Discussion 17

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom