Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

QA locked down by TZ

Cumshot

A decent clan should control every epic; and u also had 4x more ppl then laylow (and from what I remember LL had only 3 decent pvp groups: lire, snd, katone)
i dont have alot of time for qa on .ws ^ mages take away a lot of time :D

Falat

SplichO answer here for all ppl who want to join u if u will stay at least 2 months

eximus

Splicho has died of a heart attack, have fun mocking him further...

DeuX

S

Sensii

With so much hate, I can only deduce he made a lot of people butthurt :) His own topic, everyone flaming him. Bad advertising is still advertising :]

impulse

At least people know him and his clan. But nobody knows these randoms who try so hard to flame him. Some people changing clans or nicks every server they play to forget the last fail. But hes not.

K

Kasownik

i know Tz only from Azure Celes x7 not impressed they did nothing at all there so they are best at what again ?
i remember your nickname from some server aswell because i laughed so hard, 100% pvp vs my pt lost and my advice would be that ppl w/o cohones shouldn't even start insulting big boys

score fast and quit when server is pretty much dead with competition, no1 bother to farm half a year on 1 server or pvp vs meatshield like you guys. Keep your flame safe haha

karlitos

Any info about Splicho and his sorcers? We need a top farmer QA playing in the sv

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom