Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

info about soulhound

fra

hello,
in the new server i want to play a female slh but i don't know much about this class, in what type of cp can i play? ty

Iluvatar

As an SLH you could fill up a slot in a nuker setup, as a third DD. An archer party that runs with 2 TRs could benefit from your Pride of Kamael as well.
And almost any party can benefit from your eventual Inspector subclass, in both pve and pvp scenarios.

As far as physical offensive skills go, I don't think they can provide the spike damage necessary to make you a real DD.
I am not sure if the land rate and reuse of Lighting Shock allow you to be an integral part of AoE parties, but they might.

fra

ty for the infos. i've another question, in pvp is an appreciate char to have in pt despite the nerfs at sd and lightning shock or you can just choice another dd

JohnJudge

ty for the infos. i've another question, in pvp is an appreciate char to have in pt despite the nerfs at sd and lightning shock or you can just choice another dd
It's ok in pvp in the right hands even with all the nerfs. Not imba, like earlier, but generally ok. I would recommend using Slb in a mage CP or, like said earlier, in an archer CP with arbas.

fra

hello, im here with a new question. im trying some enchants on beta server and i've noticed soul strike +15 duel make the same dmg as +0, someone can explain me why?
i've made the test at mrt without buffs on both chars and with a rapier

lolnab

are you trying it against mobs or players? Duel enchant option increases dmg done to players only.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q General Chat 5
S General Chat 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom