Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Clan Hall - Loser Style

Profeus

Almost all CH were purchased by Final Order, and are so cocky, posing with a char with TAG Final Order in the CH door selling ...

For who are farming more than one year ago, it's easy to fuck other people who are starting, shameful.

Logically, the game does not have the staff couldnt do anything about it, but it is so unfair.

Profeus

Yes have, i know that, but for a nice game, and equals for the news clans that start after merge, u can put some lvl min to purchased a clan hall...like clan lvl 4 or more...idk...

but whatever, the game became increasingly bland for the same Final Order.

rakier

May be higher LVL clan than lvl4.

A limit that need a real clan activity with big time spend to upgrade it instead juste clan reroll easy tu up ?

Chiar.Eu

How about you stop complaining and buy a CH from the guys in FO, I'm pretty damn sure that for a nice number they are all for sale, what the heck, I'll sell you one myself.

Kamui

How about you stop complaining and buy a CH from the guys in FO, I'm pretty damn sure that for a nice number they are all for sale, what the heck, I'll sell you one myself.
Of course that you are sure that they are all for sale, Lilith, that is why your clan purchased them, right?

I suggest you guys to take a fortress and don´t buy CH from them. They don´t need the money because this ppl is pay to win, but new players needs the money, CH and to grow up.

Chiar.Eu

Dude, this is the basic principle of trading: buy something cheap, add something that satisfies your needs and sell it for that amount.
And yes I bought it for trading reasons, and it's a good deal.
All you crying little virgin bitches need to learn to stop crying and get off your ass and do something about it. Never something was achieved by crying(that unless your a chick with huge boobs and an ass that could make a gown man cry), so stop it and DO SOMETHING SMART ABOUT IT.

Kamui

They complain because your clan doesn´t needs money (money for buy WHAT? non-existan blessed armors/weapons/epics, etc with low population?) and purchased all clan halls. They have the right to complain all that they want but as far as I know insults are against server rules. Server has not many ppl and everybody should help new players so they stay, but yeah, make things harder for them and insult them that helps a lot, yes. This is not offi where there are tons of players with a lot of money and a lot of stuff for buy/sell in AH.

Last edited:

Chiar.Eu

What I'm trying to say is, stop crying, get off your ass and do something.

Profeus

What I'm trying to say is, stop crying, get off your ass and do something.
easy to say that....after 1 year here ALONE, just farming, and now trying to fuck the game for the new ppl here...whatever everyone here know that u dont have fingers, like we can check when u enter in olympiads...

and in PVP mb draco potion will over one day...

Gz CHAMPZ.

PS.: imagine Lilith thinking or saying: "OHHH IM SO GOOD, PLEASE MOM LOOK AT TO ME!!! HOW CAN I BE SOOOOO GOOD?"

But atm dude, u can be something just here...and your time isnt 4ever...new players here go to see how much long time u will stay here :)

Last edited:

lkrauz

this is the most selfish clan I've ever seen in my entire life OMG '-'

Piticu

But atm dude, u can be something just here...and your time isnt 4ever...new players here go to see how much long time u will stay here :)
He is and always will be here.This game more or less = his life.
About that he is without fingers i don't know what to say..."Puff plzzz help me take hero...I can't win vs nigger Grim"
I know,know epic story bro ! :)

Profeus

He is and always will be here.This game more or less = his life.
About that he is without fingers i don't know what to say..."Puff plzzz help me take hero...I can't win vs nigger Grim"
I know,know epic story bro ! :)
;p

Here i can play like lvl 97, half element, without enchanted skills, and will be the same play with my old char full powered in oficial.

But I am concerned only with the other players who are starting, despite the Fear was strong in the official still had competition, so much so that sometimes we lost our investees in sieges ...

Here I see only the FO dominating the most cowardly manner.

lkrauz

Clan coward, cowards made ​​by Members, that
buy most of the clan halls to resell everything and let the other clans in the shit, more Useless clan I've ever seen, then complain about the lack of players in the server, the server will end soon because of them too (if not already ended right)

Kamui

And you haven´t seen them sending wars and placing boxes in other clans to start them. Seriously guys, the only way to make this server grow up is to make it a good place for newcomers. Taking away clan halls, sending wars against lower clans, etc doesn´t helps.

lkrauz

the server is already dying, there appears to me, is to bury the server at once, right ¬ ¬

Chiar.Eu

@the dude that said I have no fingers: Imagine how bad you are if a guy without fingers can mop the floor with you.
@JimmyOase: you have some of Grim's cumm in your hair darling, go get yourself clean.
@the dude with the boxes and war: COJONUDOS are not a new clan, they are here since the server started. It seems they never taught that helping our enemy would have consequences.

There, there...

Last edited:

Profeus

ok, then, has had a lot of fun on the server Lilith? Maybe rheumatism, when I say that you do not have fingers, after the oly you lost to a char without element with immortal jewels, with 90 dual class without enchanted skill, lvl 96 at that time. And you re so hypocritical to say it was laggy, the problem after was: you lost again. You do not even know how to skip Feoh, is knocking on the walls of the Olympiad arenas. ROFL ...

cornelusa

:))

Lilith in oly:

Lilith in pvp:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom