Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

mage server?

fra

i am not even close of being mad, you never saw me mad, and i will never be mad. Atleast in a game like this. Even if i am mad , tomorrow i won't be mad, but you will still be dumb.
ahahahahah

Soulkey

only noobs here, all of you will leave server after 1 months max......server-jumpers

jimmytk

are you one of those random romos that noone knows that you exist till every good party has left and the server has only randoms like you? Grats you win the random player of the year award. See you when I sub and meet you in one of the places you exp.

vanidad

put autoloot for solo players ONLY !!!

grups can pick up
ye sure , put mss Q x1 too so we can die there in peace
cmon we are fkin old playing the game for 10 years
im happy the server its managed by russians since they are far better than l2dex staff on this aspect

Catalin

ye sure , put mss Q x1 too so we can die there in peace
cmon we are fkin old playing the game for 10 years
im happy the server its managed by russians since they are far better than l2dex staff on this aspect
i doubt you ever played on server managed by dexteam . since 2013 all server side is managed by ru team (other team than current one)

impulse

This is what i was hoping:))
Did u left that server?
2 months server. Not many can pass that and keep doing what they were doing many times before over and over again. Some ppl got scammed and some cashout and they moving somwhere else))

Soulkey

are you one of those random romos that noone knows that you exist till every good party has left and the server has only randoms like you? Grats you win the random player of the year award. See you when I sub and meet you in one of the places you exp.
Oh here we se biggest noob...

So what you do to ppl remember you, EXCUSE MEEE ? :)

You look so scarry on your sub, yeah

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom