Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

aladeen main party

color

aladeen main party lf 2 main players
requirements:
known high skilled ppl(ppl that we played with or vs)
high online (first days few days 24/7, first 2 weeks 12h+, after the first 2 weeks normal prime in evening 100% attendance)
100% attendence on epic camps, sieges, tw etc
full donate(that could be provided by us only if u are worth for it)

PM me here in forum for further discussion

Last edited:

WhiteKnight

java star? lolol. You're probably just another random private server forum warrior scrub who never played this game on retail before it became free to play and died, so i wont even bother arguing about that with you since you know shit about this game anyways.

If you need to use clicker, or donate for gear... on a private server.... LOL.. yeah, you're far from an ''high skilled'' player, sorry to burst your bubble kiddo. skilled players who go from retail to some private servers knows its easy as fuck and dont need that crap. clicker+donate players = baddies who cant handle this game.

Dont get me wrong, i think you little wannabes are cute, thinking you're some pro L2 players when the only thing you've played on are some buggy private servers, really its cute! But you can drop the attitude on the forums, no1 gives a fuck about some shitty donators/clickers who will ''own'' the first 1-2 week n then rage quit when the rest of the server catches up in items and you get your ass kicked by players who really have ''skills''.

vanidad

java star? lolol. You're probably just another random private server forum warrior scrub who never played this game on retail before it became free to play and died, so i wont even bother arguing about that with you since you know shit about this game anyways.

If you need to use clicker, or donate for gear... on a private server.... LOL.. yeah, you're far from an ''high skilled'' player, sorry to burst your bubble kiddo. skilled players who go from retail to some private servers knows its easy as fuck and dont need that crap. clicker+donate players = baddies who cant handle this game.

Dont get me wrong, i think you little wannabes are cute, thinking you're some pro L2 players when the only thing you've played on are some buggy private servers, really its cute! But you can drop the attitude on the forums, no1 gives a fuck about some shitty donators/clickers who will ''own'' the first 1-2 week n then rage quit when the rest of the server catches up in items and you get your ass kicked by players who really have ''skills''.
the hell is this wall of text
ill end this with few words
skill is in your brain , ignorant.

WhiteKnight

the hell is this wall of text
ill end this with few words
skill is in your brain , ignorant.
Thanks for proving my point, bunch of random scrubs who cant come up with anything better than ''luls i iz so gud luls u nubs'' and some broken english.

have fun donating and thinking you're good, ill enjoy raping you shitty nonfactor noobs and watching you kids rage quit, blaming it on ''bugs''.

s1337

Banned
Thanks for proving my point, bunch of random scrubs who cant come up with anything better than ''luls i iz so gud luls u nubs'' and some broken english.

have fun donating and thinking you're good, ill enjoy raping you shitty nonfactor noobs and watching you kids rage quit, blaming it on ''bugs''.
well u just proved my point ur some java retard, cuz only there u can blame the lost of a pvp to "bugs" lol. also every real party knows that donation is a part of the game, and its always been and u should know that specially if u come for the p2w ncsoft lol.also maybe at ur javas u donate for gear, here is not like that.i dont know what idea u have about official servers but every "skilled player" there is an ebayer.

and why u involved clicker in a discussion having nothing to do with programs, i have no fkn idea.

Last edited:

eximus

clickers ? actual good nolife players dont use clickers, they pull you down. say thx for donating, because of this you still have lineage. and bugs, that card is used only when the "bug" makes the game unplayable in the given zone or situation, other than that, deal whit it, the rest of the server plays whit the same "bugs". and on offi, i haven't seen any "pro" offi group of players own on a private server such as dex, because they have no clue on how to make lvl/equip fast. while aladeen will "own" in the first weeks, they will get bored and leave after a while, like always, and after that the fun begins :)

color

you haters cant get off my dick, everywhere I post like 9000 randoms pop up with retarded random shits, anyway I like it as I said before
love making angry gamers

Darktoy

This is only for the big boys, random guy.

Faint

I'm up for any role except for cardi! Even took a 2 weeks vacation from work to play.Can donate for PA. Hit me with a pm if you're interested.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Old 1
S Old 121

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom