Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal

Dear L2Dex staff, pls make sure that this time there wont be any problems with the server, you already lost wrath, so please make sure u take all the safety measures this time, against russian hackers, exploits, hardware failure or whatever. If this server fails like wrath... not even openning 3 servers per month will save you.

Arsenal

Its not a game!!!! Its a way of life!!! Im just saying whats on every1s mind. After the fiasco with wrath i wanna know, if i can play without 2 weeks pause or 2 weeks rollback.

fra

it was a game long time ago, now is a business for you. i hope this time will be a success, i don't think you can milk the eu cow again if you fail

Effigy

Banned
Its not a game!!!! Its a way of life!!! Im just saying whats on every1s mind. After the fiasco with wrath i wanna know, if i can play without 2 weeks pause or 2 weeks rollback.
You need to get your priorities straight, son.Even if the server will fail, which eventually happens on private servers, what then?I know a lot of people that donated for a lot of crap, even a week before the hack, we left after and we survived without playing Lineage, so will you.

Arsenal

umm i left a server to start playing here...ofc, i knew the server should have started on 28 march now its 5 aprill, not a problem, ill wait 6 months if they need to make sure the server is safe, but i really really hope there wont be any problems cause this is the last chance dex will get from me. Unlike some ppl I do care how I spend my time, grinding, lvling subs, quests.
Btw i was being funny with the "its not a game, its a way of life". I think its on the staff's best interes to create a long term project, i doubt they get so much money from openning new servers instead of creating a highly populated one, so stop saying "staff cares only about donations" cause if they would they will create their own server and not colaborate with other teams.

Effigy

Banned
umm i left a server to start playing here...ofc, i knew the server should have started on 28 march now its 5 aprill, not a problem, ill wait 6 months if they need to make sure the server is safe, but i really really hope there wont be any problems cause this is the last chance dex will get from me. Unlike some ppl I do care how I spend my time, grinding, lvling subs, quests.
Btw i was being funny with the "its not a game, its a way of life". I think its on the staff's best interes to create a long term project, i doubt they get so much money from openning new servers instead of creating a highly populated one, so stop saying "staff cares only about donations" cause if they would they will create their own server and not colaborate with other teams.
Waiting after the server opens to make sure it will be stable will make you lose out on the most entertaining pvp.When everyone's in A-grade, there are lots of people fighting for quest mobs, the pks are everywhere and it's complete and utter chaos is, at least for me, the best enjoyment I could get out of this game.Sure high-end pvp has its charms but there will always be someone that is more "enchanted", "attributed" and more "epic" than you or me.If you enjoy "wasting" your time playing lineage, even if the server ends up closing, you haven't wasted that time.
Hell I would play on a new server every 4-5 months because the game is interesting before people come up with +16 vesper and maxxed skills.(IE: OOC clan)

I didn't say the staff cares about donations?As long as there are people donating(and there will be due to the large Russian/Brazilian communities)they could care less if certain people leave.I know I would do the same.If you already gave me your money why would I still care about what you want?

Arsenal

Ppl will not donate if they see that dex cant hold a server up for more than 3 months... whats the point of donating if u plau a couple of weeks. I think a better way to make money is to make a server thats highly populated, cause many ppl will come and donate to catch up to the others. The strategy of openning new server's to make ppl donate is wrong, cause in time they will loose credibility, dex is lucky cause ppl remember the succes of the first dex and wrath, not the fails, but failing after failing will innevitably lower ppl opinion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom