Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Any clan needs good oly farmer?

S

Sensii

Hello everyone,

For those who know me, I like farming olympiad. I'm most likely going to make chars just to farm oly. No CP, no obligations, just doing what I like the most.

I'm basically offering oly farm/feed (I don't care about hero on my own char much - just like playing oly), but in return I'd like to ask for help for like 7rb / cry 16, basically stuff I cannot farm alone fast enough. I could also maybe drive chars in some CPs when it's needed and if I got nothing to do meanwhile :)

Hopefully some old friends will be happy in taking me to their side for olympiad :) Those russians don't scare me at all as long as I'll have decent items to farm oly :] So it's all up to you!

See you,

Sensitiv / Xia / Ylvana / Memory and other chars I've been playing over the years :]

Iluvatar

Seriously! Oh, snap.

Iluvatar

Seriously?! Whatever...

S

Sensii

Yea I don't know why DEX admins banned me 5 times in a week... Last time I was just reading forum, next day I try to log and I'm banned. DEX has a strange way to reward faithful players that have an opinion.

RockyLee

sensi,im wondering how you want to play again here? you said like 100 times that you will never play again here.. xD

just asking,not troling or smtg

S

Sensii

I'm only planning to play oly here. I won't give a dime anymore to DEX nor care much about politics.

DeuX

Will probably join also, hit me up if you think on doing something... For now I go back to GW2 till the 5th :p

S

Sensii

I'll let you know. Anyway as I said I won't join any CP or anything. I'll level chars for oly, farm a bit to get basic items to farm oly :)

DeuX

I'll let you know. Anyway as I said I won't join any CP or anything. I'll level chars for oly, farm a bit to get basic items to farm oly :)
Yeah you know my policy a about CP, after 6PM is family time. So I'll join just for fun and some oli maybe, maybe remaking crafter or spoiler, dunno.

tzet

choose carefully your character...olympiad is different here. from what i tested on beta skill landing rate are diferent,some olympiad arena are diferent,some skills are "passing" throw some corners,some geodata on other ,impossible to do skills in some position in witch on wrath i was able to do.

S

Sensii

Ah so these are different files from Wrath? If yes I guess I won't even bother :D

S

Sensii

Well I thought so, but it's strange that he's not the first nor only one telling me that olympiad arenas are acting weird. I don't recall having any problem on Wrath that's why I'm wondering how come they got issues. So far like 5 different people told me approx the same thing about this.

RockyLee

choose carefully your character...olympiad is different here. from what i tested on beta skill landing rate are diferent,some olympiad arena are diferent,some skills are "passing" throw some corners,some geodata on other ,impossible to do skills in some position in witch on wrath i was able to do.
nothing different,but here u have +30 skills,what do you expect?

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom