Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

account problem

frampala

I register on arion with same username of dex but not same password,and i realized i cant log in from site,is there other way to log in?

Gusiux

I register on arion with same username of dex but not same password,and i realized i cant log in from site,is there other way to log in?
You cant login to arion account on website because that option is not available yet at the moment it only works to login to beta test server. ( It was said in some post that it is going to be available after April 1)

frampala

You cant login to arion account on website because that option is not available yet at the moment it only works to login to beta test server. ( It was said in some post that it is going to be available after April 1)
thanks for info.

frampala

I got another problem now.
i try to use my password to log on site or on beta,says me that i use wrong pass.i tried change pass,i logged (with random password from email),after i changed it again it said me the same,cant log in.
i use big/small letters and numbers.also when i try to "confirm the operation" it put me an error on google chrome,and nothing happen.any help about it?

GoDL1Ke

I have a problem with the registration, the newly registered mail, write that it is already using.

frampala

i know that. i tried to use my password on arion and said cant(same on dex)
i use forgot password,i got it,log normal,but when i change my pass,i got mail for confirm and got that error,and i cant change my pass

frampala

i use chrome,and i tried by mozilla,dont even log in site,it stuck on log in

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom