Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

server choice

Relapse

does it matter which server you choose after you type ID/pass ?and if yes, which is best for Bulgaria (gmt+2) ?

Relapse

so, Staff bothers to answer about donations in details, but doesn't give an answer to a simple yes or no question .. gg:)

Prey

Your question is essentially stupid, maybe thats the reason why they are ignoring you. The "servers" you see are different proxies, test them to figure out which one is working best for you.

kuntfuk

You have to try them all one by one and see which one works best for you. Im supposed to have best connection through the German or Netherlands proxy but for some weird reason I get losses there and the BR one gives me flawless connection. Go figure... I dont really care much as long as there is a way to play without any delay and/or packet loss, just saying so you dont get fooled by the server names.

Relapse

i know that they are different proxies, and as BR works best for South America for example, i need to know which one is best for me -.-

DeuX

Test them one by one and see for yourself.

vanidad

BR working the best for me wich is strange as im from spain , just test them all

vanidad

well nice to know i thougt it was just brazil but ye working perfectly for me

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom