Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

CounterAttack

Grievous

Can u explain me how da fak is counterattack or eye for eye working here?

I tested with friend cause he is AW and my Duelist vs his AW while he used counter attack only Triple Slash and Double Sonic Slash are able to counterattack other skills 0% at all.
Do not tell me is CHANCE Based because i did more attacks with all my spells. VS Tanks it reflect all skills almost vs Duelist,Tyrant and even some daggers u cant reflect properly.

Grievous

Triple SOnic Slash, Crushing Pain ,Dark Smash, Huricanne Assault are not aoe for sure lol and they are not reflected

Grievous

Bump for the topic

DeuX

Grievous

so there is no chance that admin can fix it byy himself?

DeuX

Files are the most updated HI5 NCSoft had, so no, that's how it was working on Retail servers.

Grievous

Files are the most updated HI5 NCSoft had, so no, that's how it was working on Retail servers.
good to know, so he wont make char with useless skill

up4242

Reflect skills have always been weird, Counterattack is actually similar to the strike back toogle male kamaels have (low chance skill reflect), but the chance is something like 25%. The damage reflect of gladis and tyrants only works against autoattacks (stacks with freezing skin, chant of revenge, epics, etc) and is mostly useful for the debuff reflect instead (as in, you can hero fear people back in sieges, or disarm berserkers back).

The doombringer version (Eye for Eye) seemed to be more reliable, I think it was 100%. Also iirc, the amount of reflected damage for that skill was dependent on your own PATK, as weird as it sounds.

Last edited:

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom