Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Experianced cardiLF CP

Tristana

Class:
-Cardinal
Experience:
-5+ years
Online time:
-High online(depends on CP)
GMT:
-Romania gmt +2
In need of capable,mature and experienced CP.

I can also play nuker(MM or Archmage)

Please do not post or message me if:

-You are a raging idiot and blame support for your mistakes,decisions during pvp!
-If you plan on equipping DD's prior to support.
-If you don't plan on joining top clans,or participate in pvp often.
-If you give up easy just because"They have bigger lvl,They have better items,they have epics":mad:!
-Do not message me if your CP is a server jumper and/or your cp members quit game after few weeks!

Thank you and looking foreword to hearing from you!

Last edited:

Gaff

if you really wan't to find CP you must give fraps,clan list your cp list where you been ;) Good luck to find CP

Tristana

zomgf !!!!L:)))))))
Praf magnetizat,when did you see me QQ-ing for items,ever.

Noob healer,praf Aeore!

@Kasownik If you play cardi in a mage party for instance and you as healer accept that your (mages) or if they are (DD's,archer's/dagger's,w/e)to be equipped first(armor wise,attribute wise,enchant wise,etc)NOT TALKING about a weapon here.Then you are a retard and a moron to accept that kind of CP or to play in such a group.

When a cp's goes to farm,they can't farm w/o cardi,they can't farm w/o support.When they go pvp i don't fking care what dd's i have in party.
What i care about is having a good recharger,a good buffer(cancel is a pain) and a good healer!
I make pipi on your dd class,if you get silence as a mage(you are useless),you get root or petrify as a DD(you are useless).And everyone cry's(CLEANSE ME,33333)and shouts for support!

Also if i'm playing in a group i contribute to the CP's adena by farming with them,by selling a drop that i got or by giving it to the cp member in need of that item!

Next time you post a comment like that make sure you understand the principle of a CP,how it works and why support should and must have priority when its comes to gear!

color

it really depends on the setup of the party who should get geared first

Hodor

a dead healer means a dead party. so if u are lvl 76-80 and the healer still runs in karmian dont expect him to make miracles. i think that`s what Tristana is trying to say.

Tristana

it really depends on the setup of the party who should get geared first
I agree with you color,but lets say that the CP i'm in,does pvp a lot,who will the enemy target first?And if they focus healer and he is dead what then?
He will get rez ofc but he will die again just as fast cause of no proper gear(because dd's wanted to have first equipment and "be pro")What happens to that party that has a low geared healer and he is dead in pvp?They end up wining the pvp because of imba DD's that don't need heal cause they can't die?

In my l2 experience,in every group that i played(and i didn't play cardi/healer always)my first choice was support first,dd's after!

And if that is considered "items whore" then what will people call the guys who scream for epics and+++ armors/weapons!?

karlitos

Really, a lot of times you have to focus healer, but not always have to focus first the healer. It depends the situation of the game ( If there are nobles, gear...) and the set up of the partys who are fighting.

color

exactly what i mean is for pvp cps. for example most nuker groups have 4/3 healers and 2/3 dds, in those cases specialy if its a setup with 4 healers and 2 dds, you want to get armor on ur nukers cuz they can get controlled easily if they die 1 shot

Tristana

i dont know who are u , and when u post smth like this no1 will take u in a CP ...
I confirm im noob healer but noob with CP not like u item whore w/o CP ;D
You mean that..when i post smtg like...the truth?When i post common mechanics of the game?
Invest in support class's to have a bigger chance of winning a decent pvp?

From all those GOD chronicles you played,you forgot what and why support comes first!
Item whore is someone who wants everything(epics,+++ gear,+++weapons).What i asked was..for support to be equipped first with decent gear!

If what i posted is somehow difficult for you to comprehend,then i'm sorry to say this but you are not only a retard but a noob moron as well!

A mage group even with 2 ES and 1 cardi is not enough to keep a party alive if they are focused by dagger's etc and they have lame gear.
Srsly is this the first time for you people playing this game?You never seen a cardi in DC go down from 1 hit,wile his DD's are in vesper?
What are we talking about here?Item whore for asking future CP to concentrate on what matters the most?

This is really sad really

MagicElf

Banned
u call me "praff aeore" w/o reason and i cant tell u "item whore" when u say in topic ?:)) ok funboy :D who are u btw ?
i hoope u wont find decent CP only retards CP like u ! GL on H5
PS: on GOD at start u dont rly need items on healers bcoz no1 hit u :)))) learn to play my friend(funboy) :D

Last edited:

Tristana

u call me "praff aeore" w/o reason and i cant tell u "item whore" when u say in topic ?:)) ok funboy :D who are u btw ?
i hoope u wont find decent CP only retards CP like u ! GL on H5
PS: on GOD at start u dont rly need items on healers bcoz no1 hit u :)))) learn to play my friend(funboy) :D
By your logic,you accused me of being an item whore,this just proves you're stupid!
Reason way i brought GOD up is because of items(you get items from instance's etc)don't really need CP help on that matter.

Regarding finding a CP i doubt i won't find one,its bound for someone to search for a decent cardi.

Please try and take hero on this server also and fail badly at it ok "fanboy"

MagicElf

Banned
oh god but why u love me so much ? u cant find a CP bcoz ur an idiot who made a topic like this ... how hard is to find a CP on this server ... u need like 5 mins omg:))
and pls CP's leaders dont take this moron in ur CP thx. :D

Tristana

oh god but why u love me so much ? u cant find a CP bcoz ur an idiot who made a topic like this ... how hard is to find a CP on this server ... u need like 5 mins omg:))
and pls CP's leaders dont take this moron in ur CP thx. :D
You came to my thread,you starred acting like a moron here and somehow true your damaged brain you concluded that i'm the one who loves you?Virgin Magic please leave this thread and go tend more important things in your life,like finding a girl friend!:eek:

Cp's leaders don't offer me a place in your CP if you or your cp does not meet the requirements i posted on the first page!

Thank you all for the free up

MagicElf

Banned
ur so mad ... i feel sorry about u :(
and still dont know who are u Mr. Pro Cardinal :D

shotta

Always wear cardi first... Tristana is totally right. What's the chance to level if u have many CWs and your healers die from one hit? Think about it.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom