Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Trick Switch

Grievous

Do not tell me now again that These skills are working correctly trick land ratio is 1/50 and switch is higher like 1/35 I tested both. Why is so very low chance to interupt target?

Grievous

do not spam with pointless answer or off topic
thank you

DeuX

Probably cause everyone on beta is running with full epics and +30/+15 skills...
Files are the most updated HI5 that were running on retail, told you that already, so skills are working as they were intended. Stop inventing bugs where there's none.

Cekatoz

oh my god.... this skills have 10% succes chance if your opponent have buff Mental shield. And 20-30% w\o this buff. After Interlude chronicle - its Unused skills

Arsenal

it does work but only untill arround 78 after that, the land rate decreases, because u cant enchant it, so yea after 78-79 its pretty much useless. I dont know if it depends on mental shield, cause if it does, u can prolly take empower (LOL) and boost it.

nuodemingas

oh my god.... this skills have 10% succes chance if your opponent have buff Mental shield. And 20-30% w\o this buff. After Interlude chronicle - its Unused skills
as cekatoz told it have 10% chance cuz those skills max lvl at 74 so above 80 its pretty useless its should be like that. (on most of l2j u can see a custom chances maby thats why you made this topic).

Last edited:

DeuX

it does work but only untill arround 78 after that, the land rate decreases, because u cant enchant it, so yea after 78-79 its pretty much useless. I dont know if it depends on mental shield, cause if it does, u can prolly take empower (LOL) and boost it.
They are both physical skills, so emp wouldn't even help a bit.

Cekatoz

as cekatoz told it have 10% chance cuz those skills max lvl at 74 so above 80 its pretty useless its should be like that. (on most of l2j u can see a custom chances maby thats why you made this topic).
trust me, i better know about it.

Grievous

mental shield did not decreased land rate it was same, total sh1t a they are not mental attacka lmao with boss or without boss land rate was less than 5%, faking ncsoft

Mkamaru

trick , switch , and bluff (except the stun part) are all mental attacks
land rate drops hard after 76-78 , i don't remember switch , but u can't OE trick
mental aegis (max level) gives you 50 mental def stat , so the rate is around 5-10% land rate specially on characters with crazy men like dominators , Doomcryers & elven mages

Grievous

land rate drops hard after 76-78 , i don't remember switch , but u can't OE trick
mental aegis (max level) gives you 50 mental def stat , so the rate is around 5-10% land rate specially on characters with crazy men like dominators , Doomcryers & elven mages
no its not, weapon blockade is active skill, disamr too, trick too switch too and blockades are not being resisted by mental shield buff, so same should go for trick and switch, just ncsoft forgot that daggers got 2 more skills which helped them a lot, now pvp dagger vs dagger is one who get more lucky to land blows during UE/ 83 FS Skill

Arsenal

If its a mental attack is should depend on smt : m atk, p atk etc..... shouldnt it? :eek:

up4242

These skills are pointless at higher level (76+) and especially against stacked characters because they can't be enchanted.

Grievous

These skills are pointless at higher level (76+) and especially against stacked characters because they can't be enchanted.
u cant enchant weapon blockade on duelist and u want me to tell that is pointless to use it? disarm on kamael time does not increase it success rate and still land veeeery often as i tested with zerker

up4242

And weapon blockade on duelist is a lv 81 skill. Trick and Switch are last learned at 74, so that's why their land rate is so low.
Kamael disarm lands well even on time because the base land rate is already VERY high (80%).
Also, this skill is not a mental attribute and has its own state, and only really depends on your target* STR for landing, which is why mages and healers with low base str and -9 dyes get disarmed all the time compared to melee DDs. It's also the reason why the lv 36 (?) disarm soul breakers have STILL lands on lv 85 mages more often than not.

Also, enchanting any skill for any route (that includes cost) increases the landing rate on higher level players, as it increases the level of the skill.

Edited typo

Last edited:

Grievous

disarm depend my on str? where do u live, what java did u play, so u say: depend on MY STR for landind an when mages and healers has low str they get disarmed all the time :D u selfowned urself in this,so it depend on enemy str no? i had zerker on test and i disarmed all classes doesnt matter on the str, land rate was same

Last edited:

Prey

disarm depend my on str? where do u live, what java did u play, so u say: depend on MY STR for landind an when mages and healers has low str they get disarmed all the time :D u selfowned urself in this,so it depend on enemy str no? i had zerker on test and i disarmed all classes doesnt matter on the str, land rate was same

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom