Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Class suggestion

keliss

Hello i decided to join the server as an elder class and i was wondering which one would be a better choice for pve mostly(exp parties and so on) elven elder or shilien elder (i would rather be mostly part of fighter parties but either way i dont mind).

s1337

Banned
ee - nuker partys
se - melee partys
after 76, for random farm partys both are good

keliss

yes i cansee your point in that but since i can anyway learn stigma as an ee wouldnt that make him a better choice for both parties?

Last edited:

DeuX

EE all the way. SE was always ignored by NCSoft and with the implementation of the holy promenade they turned the class to useless imo.

Gusiux

EE all the way. SE was always ignored by NCSoft and with the implementation of the holy promenade they turned the class to useless imo.
well since se can take 4 pomanders and ee 1 you can make it almost like ee and it got a lot less competition for hero and hero se is better than not hero ee most likely.

up4242

SE is only really good if you have friends in melee aoe parties. Lord of vampire is nothing compared to Bless of eva, but it's quite good for that kind of pve at least combined with BTB which allows you to do crazy pulls that an EE would struggle to keep mana for healing. You can also make some interesting combinations for mass pvp with the 4 pomaders. The only thing that holds the SE down end game PVP is the lack of BOE.

Last edited:

DeuX

well since se can take 4 pomanders and ee 1 you can make it almost like ee and it got a lot less competition for hero and hero se is better than not hero ee most likely.
Problem is the almost. The lack of BoE it's a major turn down for an invite for farm/PvP. You do have a point regarding hero, but I would rather play EE and have competition and constant parties than easy hero and rarely get invited. But oh we'll, at the end of the day is all about preference and what you're willing to try.

keliss

Thanks for your suggestions ppl. I will go for EE i think.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom