Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Logging in error.

Crysty1810

I dont know what to post, where to post any more to get some help and not being acused of boting.When i log in to create a char i get dc (the error it says i need to update my client or i use illegal programs) i reinstaled l2, the patch, anything...I`m not using any program to cheat and i ca prove it! I will give you teamviewer to log and see.I dont know what else could i do to play.I donated and now i cant play it...
Please just take the time to see tha i tell the truth.
Thank you!
I should say that i`m using rotunneling.net program to connect because i play from a college dorm and i have restrictions but this program is completly leggal and i didnt had any problems on other servers, old dex.

VLp

i have the same problem... i just reinstal the game 3 or 4 times and update 5 or 6 times and nothing.. can someone help me with this thing? i play on dex from interlude...

Crysty1810

I dont have antivirus, i have windows firewall off, rly i can`t find the problem except i think the vpn is somehow interfering ...
I`m open to suggestions.Please i post and post from yesterday , i looked on forums and everywhere i could but no solution.

pomich

Ctrl Alt Del, open processes and look there. For autorun check open "perform" menu (Win + R) and type in msconfig, than tab will open and u should check "autorun" page.

Crysty1810

Ctrl Alt Del, open processes and look there. For autorun check open "perform" menu (Win + R) and type in msconfig, than tab will open and u should check "autorun" page.
Dezactivated from task bar svpel.exe entered game and still the same. and when i open msconfig there is no autorun page(i have win 8)

Crysty1810

So i guess this is not it...if some1 wants to help me i can give him teamviewer to check things out..,

Crysty1810

I shut it off try l2 and the same problem, i reboot and it starts again a, shut it off, same problem....

Crysty1810

OMG IT WORKED, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Do you know how to stop them autorun when windows starts( i have win 8)

Catalin

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D General Chat 44
D General Chat 2
O General Chat 1
G General Chat 0
Zetweed General Chat 0

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online