Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

I dont care that 80% community may be russian

karka

IF YOU DO FKIN INTERNATIONAL SERVER, FORCE THEM SPEAK HUMAN LANGUAGE.

AND YES /caps on

Catalin

i think fking is clan :)
server is international you can speak any language you want . br will speak portugese , we will speak english , ru will speak their language .
PVP and fights will be in international language

karka

We don't care who speaks which language, but if you play international server, shout and trade chat must be English. People like me a tired of Russian servers and that's why we come here, but what we see here is same shit again.

Last edited:

Arsenal

the problem is that they dont know english. I tryed to communicate with them and they went in some strange UFO language letters. Try to find ppl that speak english. It doesnt matter, lets be honest, every1 spams in his own language, spanish, greek, bg... the thing is atm 70% of the server is russian, so its only normal they rulle the chat.

Grievous

soo much hate to russian community, u knew that server made project with lineage. RU and playdefo. RU and that most of community will be RU ...

Catalin

When there are no players , server is bad :)
When there is a huge online , and thats include alot of ru players again server is bad :)
I guess you want to fight using alphabets not swords and bow

Crysty1810

Nobody says to stop speaking ur language, but on the global cheat use english! This is discrimination because they are doing partys/selling items etc only russians to russians because we cant understand theyr shouts

arn

wow, discrimination ... wake the fuck up, not everyone knows english language. And if you think about it, someone that is trying to trade and doesn't use english just limits his chances of success at trading, so it's BAD for him. I've never seen in any mmo so much crying over what language players use to express them selves, only in lineage 2 private servers we have cry babies crying over shit like this (and not only).

DonSpastis

lol they are russian ppls who speak russians in that server??? omgg....is like the averia server??? pff....so is better to dont even try to play in that sh1t then...!

zipster

find ppl that speak non-"UFO" language and play with them, then give no fuk what others are speaking. Still wont help ya not to suck

khaled

IF YOU DO FKIN INTERNATIONAL SERVER, FORCE THEM SPEAK HUMAN LANGUAGE.

AND YES /caps on
i hate it too, but IMO the more you hate them the more you'll find pleasure in pwning them, drama keeps server alive :cool:

HellFire

I don't mind it,I actually enjoy this for a start,it's something new to me,the BRs Russians and the rest of us,I see it like a 3 faction server lol and I actually like it,I've been fighting with russians since the server started,it's fun as hell,there are no carebears,you kill,you die,it's the same thing,they actually fight,lol. Last time we used to play no one fought back,everyone was a carebear farm farm farm farm. PvP keeps the server alive,remember old dex? ;)

brugak

When there are no players , server is bad :)
When there is a huge online , and thats include alot of ru players and again we have the same log in problem like allawys server is bad :)
I guess you want to fight using alphabets not swords and bow
Fixed a bit

vanidad

seems like rpg have something against dex since i played defo with i dont remember but huge community , similar as this or bigger and from 1st day to the last (3months)
never had login issue / ddos

Catalin

seems like rpg have something against dex since i played defo with i dont remember but huge community , similar as this or bigger and from 1st day to the last (3months)
never had login issue / ddos
login issue will be fixed soon perm . keep in mind we are trying a new antibot on this new server and some issues may appear as we update it to bloxk any possible bots .

vanidad

login issue will be fixed soon perm . keep in mind we are trying a new antibot on this new server and some issues may appear as we update it to bloxk any possible bots .
its ok so far so good , small breaks nice to relax :D

RU(DarkHeart)

hi im russian player on x5 arion and i wanna say something before u start blame me, my english worst and i hope u understand me.
i come for that forum just to find the info for raid boss toi 3 and found that thread.For real u said that we must speak on english, and how some1 already said 60% russian cant speak english and maybe they can understand some words but cant speak so how they can do that if they dont know how
I always think that europeans some more tolerance but now i see u really not much better than other .... blame some1 for speak on other language its kk dude
i always try to speak on enlish if i speak whith other foreign players its interesting for me but i never understand u dude who cry on forum for what?russian who cant speak on english cant learn it for that low time
hate me and kill me in game its much better than cry on forum Good luck and have fun!
p/s и если вам что то не нравится, вы всегда можете выучить русский язык!)

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom