Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

I dont care that 80% community may be russian

impulse

Sooner or later russians will be forever alone and live alone for ever, because they are more patriots than americans. But i dont care. I know noone want that but 1 day, your nation, especially your leader makes one bad move (and he started doing bad steps alrdy). World come to show you who is the NO.1 here and u'll end up like your friends from North Korea. Red Army will not save ur ass this time.

Last edited:

peterpunx

+1 to Ru Ppl

yo soy argentino carajo, entiendo ruso e ingles. dejen q cada uno hable como se le canta las pelotas. nadie te obliga a compartir partys con rusos para q queres q hablen en ingles?

Nobody Care

0ne

O really europeans are descriminal? You play international server ,you speak international language- english
if i were to play russian server i would speak russian.You dont know english ? good for you speak only on PMs/party etc
what if everyone started speaking their home language? nqma da e priqtno nali?
Another thing that rly annoys me...even tho ppl tell you they dont speak russian you CONTINUE to write in russian to them and even in cyrilic
btw i do speak russian i just got really annoyed by every single 1 of you !!!

Neemis

I have no problems with russians, brazilians or other nationalities that play here. But it's so annoying to get into a kama/laba party and write 2,3,4 times in party chat "pls buff Might, Focus on pet". I don't think you need to know perfect english to understand this simple request. No answer. Or even worse, to get into a toi party, teleport there and get kicked. And all the chat in these 2 situations was in russian. I find it very rude.

illbedead

Banned
Russians are to stupid, they cannot learn ENGLISH. END OF STORY.

DELETE VODKA FROM YOUR BRAIN.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom