Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

SplichO

I demand expanding the time on all donated items, I really don't understand how are you not ashamed promising so much and things not repeating on a bad way. You got 3 networks including in this project and not a single Admin to even fking apologize for current log in issues. No ETA, nothing main, thing is you took donations from all, and fact that people cannot camp the server log in, they got to go make $ so they can donate here for you and spam log in with hope they will log in. Really pissed and tired of this and I am sure not the only one.

zipster

lol qqing for 15 mins downtime. U should ask for a refund while u and ur ppl are sleeping

marimosa

They make this server only for earn some money again, is so simple but we didn't see it lol

zipster

they cannot make money and keep making if za serveh suks

Tiamath

Is so nice when boots are farming and others can't log....verry beautiful...ppl who payed Premium....DO SOMETHING!....no just spam if u dont use "+" u will get chat ban....who give a sh1t?.....when bots are all over the palce...can u log to check how stupid they are when they type ".cfg" like noobs on all chat....but..who care,,,,

Catalin

Now its fixed, like srsly lol wth is with this server files...
it is very simple . login is overloaded when 7k ppl try to login . after few minutes is back to normal

.cfg commands are used but all that played on java srv before .

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom