Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

LF 9v9 Color party

QQlaw

1 month is good...
grind 24/7 for 1 month is good, mmmkay seeing ur name u r from south america or smth, so u descend from slave race, i guess its in ur dna look for that slave-like feeling, huehuehue :rolleyes:

Chaparrito

grind 24/7 for 1 month is good, mmmkay seeing ur name u r from south america or smth, so u descend from slave race, i guess its in ur dna look for that slave-like feeling, huehuehue :rolleyes:
coming from a nonfactor is meh, and go to another place with your low mentality and your inferior point of view, i know is hard for you that never gonna be in our lvl, but i understand to you dont worry..

and btw im not from south america keep trying random.. ;)

QQlaw

coming from a nonfactor is meh, and go to another place with your low mentality and your inferior point of view, i know is hard for you that never gonna be in our lvl, but i understand to you dont worry..

and btw im not from south america keep trying random.. ;)
please loco lolmexicolol is the same corrupt bullshit, im not wasting time in this server so im not even a random, such a badindianboy paying for pa+rune+vit pots to get cap lvl fastest possible oohhh. PLIX PL0X LEMME BE UR FREND

color

BRs being slaves to russians, having vesper guns for first time in their life on a lowrate server and talking big, damn so epic

Chaparrito

BRs being slaves to russians, having vesper guns for first time in their life on a lowrate server and talking big, damn so epic
that BRs rape your party ez on previous servers... and they are doing the same here, how you feel about that??

and btw not BRs playing here :)

Chaparrito

please loco lolmexicolol is the same corrupt bullshit, im not wasting time in this server so im not even a random, such a badindianboy paying for pa+rune+vit pots to get cap lvl fastest possible oohhh. PLIX PL0X LEMME BE UR FREND
im sorry for you.. try harder

vanidad

will any clan on this server accept war ? come on we are not here to pve ... PUSSIES

vanidad

you couldnt be more clueless faggot , if creating a clan at playdefo fighting russians for 3 months #2 clan on server means we are slaves ok... thats something you'll never do with your shitty tier 4 aladeenomos
or trashing your party 8v9 at some br server , trashing your party 8v9 here too
go accept war and come 9v9 thats what you have to do random scrub

vanidad

btw 3 days without streaming color, what happens you scared ?
i promisse we wont fuck up your farm :rolleyes:

Shannon1337

you couldnt be more clueless faggot , if creating a clan at playdefo fighting russians for 3 months #2 clan on server means we are slaves ok... thats something you'll never do with your shitty tier 4 aladeenomos
or trashing your party 8v9 at some br server , trashing your party 8v9 here too
go accept war and come 9v9 thats what you have to do random scrub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spToqpoI7v0

Define trash please.

vanidad

lol do you need me to refresh your memory ?
we ended up in a tie 2-2 in those fights even tho your pt were more farmed than ours
also thats yoda pty and not color's one that got trashed aswell in stakato 8v9 b4 they quit
more clueless / liers ? gogo come here with dady

Yrzr

i dont remember loosing to you when i was playing on that shitty br sv
you prob won when they had trashcan drivers, also you were more farmed then us we had like 2 lvl 78`s and most were 77
but that yoda pt was indeed dumpster tier

vanidad

it seems that now everyone loses memory and ye shitty br server no competition there also for us :/

Chaparrito

i dont remember loosing to you when i was playing on that shitty br sv
you prob won when they had trashcan drivers, also you were more farmed then us we had like 2 lvl 78`s and most were 77
but that yoda pt was indeed dumpster tier

we had 3 drivers that day on BP, sws, and Necro and even with 3 drivers and some 2nd class we finish 2-2 so stop with excuses and false propaganda...

Last edited:

Hppe

Problem is we're not 15 anymore so just say gf and move on and dont quit if u lose !

Facebook

Discord

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom