Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Official Flame Topic

TheTrickster

Daed forum.

I'm watching both meh stream and puppen stream and I see very little good pvp content from both sides. Is anything nice going on on this server or is it just pve ftw?

I mean, the server is already 10 days old and you still don't have a serious flame topic? WTF is with you guys? Bring out the CYKA in you guys, I know you can do it, bring me some good flames.

brugak

Not rlly, just farming. 1st, 2 cnd siege i bet will be the same till the good players will come on same lvl/echip with the nolifers/donators (if they don't quit till then), and just after that the real pvp /flames will start

Btw hi all

vanidad

Daed forum.

I'm watching both meh stream and puppen stream and I see very little good pvp content from both sides. Is anything nice going on on this server or is it just pve ftw?

I mean, the server is already 10 days old and you still don't have a serious flame topic? WTF is with you guys? Bring out the CYKA in you guys, I know you can do it, bring me some good flames.
you say it clear here , 2 sides - fking and infrared ( russians both ) rest are carebearing so sad yes . . .

Grievous

yeah we got 2 sides, one did not sleep since server start second same, wow gz guys, they will play first 2-3 months then omg no competition and leave so what is point?

Iluvatar

Isn't Tempest putting up a decent resistance? Valdo's party seems to be on par with the Russians, as far as gear and level are concerned.

Last edited:

TheTrickster

GIFF FRAPS!
On wrath we already had some fraps on 7 Raids pvp

Isn't Tempest putting up a decent resistance? Valdo's party seems to be on par with the Russians, as far as gear and level are concerned.
You playing, ainu?

Btw I saw on puppen stream their pt getting wtf pwned by some aladeen pt in mos with 2 gladis (anyone we/I know?)

Last edited:

s1337

Banned
GIFF FRAPS!
On wrath we already had some fraps on 7 Raids pvp

You playing, ainu?

Btw I saw on puppen stream their pt getting wtf pwned by some aladeen pt in mos with 2 gladis (anyone we/I know?)
on wrath we killed first 7rbs 1week+ after start w/o any pvp's , what frapses u talking about :D:D

Grievous

Why I would be tired? I am exping and farming on my own speed I dont really see point of playing 24/7 first month just to be TOP and then spam on forum omg omg where is competition :/

br34k

Why I would be tired? I am exping and farming on my own speed I dont really see point of playing 24/7 first month just to be TOP and then spam on forum omg omg where is competition :/
Nobody cares about you. Stfu and go learn some english. You would do everyone a favor.

Grievous

you care since u started to quote every single post i did here :D

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom