Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Here You Are CP Video by Irtys

MoDoy

some of the pvps there were nice, others less, but if i can give u tip, make key binds for the second bar or idk, coz clicking them with mouse while u have so important skills there isnt rlly the best option, we are not playing interlude anymore, where u could normally use only first bar

TheTrickster

I don't find ganking parties with mobs on them entertaining to watch, unless the ones being ganked won.

Here's a couple of reasons:
1. You have the mobs assisting you to deal dmg.
2. The party you gank was probably farming for some time and has consumed a good chunk of its mana.
3. Once you instantly kill a couple of the opposing party's members it's really hard to recover while the mobs are still there. Even if the mobs don't hit hard, it's enough for 1 mob to cancel 1 mass res (or even a normal res for that matter) for the ganked party to be done for.
4. With mobs hitting you it's harder to take target and assign priority target in pvp.

In conclusion please get better pvp material before you post a movie. kk thx bb!

Donpaco

yo nic Vid. One question. HOW did you get the on screen display working? I cant get it to work with utils.

S

Sensii

One question, why in the last pvp you couldnt cleanse yourself that backfire because your bot kept targeting your main cardi?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Media 2
S Media 0
L Media 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom