Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

pve scrubs 1337 aka color grp

color

some chicken POV
[video=youtube;47Lr5C2PyuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47Lr5C2PyuY&feature=youtu.be[/video]
paster and friends 9v13 ?
stormy and mobs 9v9
valdo and friends 9v18 ? (jangi no energy stones xDD)

tracklist:
Asaf Avidan - One day / Reckoning Song (Wankelmut Remix)
My Horse Is Amazing

decent quality, fuked up resolution wtb sony vegas lessons))

TheTrickster

I hate seeing any sort of mage spamming his skills and not getting the bss cast speed bonus because of that.

P.s. Is Hopeless the same guy from wrath that played PW?

S

Sensii

Strong cardi :)) Like 95% of the cardis of this server, let's put arcane wisdom and spam group heal till eventually someone needs. Because when you don't have aggro, targeting the only person from ur pt that's losing hp is too hard :]

s1337

Banned
Strong cardi :)) Like 95% of the cardis of this server, let's put arcane wisdom and spam group heal till eventually someone needs. Because when you don't have aggro, targeting the only person from ur pt that's losing hp is too hard :]
on theory everything is easy, though ur right i noticed my mistakes dont worry.
but u trying to flame when ur lolgrp didnt dear to flag us for 1month on wrath is insane, with ur excuses everytime gear/boxes etc.

TheTrickster

i noticed that also, the first thing that crossed my mind was: "he doesn't have wit dyes!" :))
Nah it's the same mistake every mage makes and then goes to complain that server has lag and bss don't grant cast speed. I get it that sometimes you don't get the cast speed for one spell (especially mages who use aura flash in macro with pony buff), but after you see that you are getting the "penalty" for spamming skills usually you try to adjust and play more patient and not just mesh a key in disregard of everything that's going on around you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Media 0