Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

DONATE - name for character

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvays

hi. yesterday i donate ToD for change my character name. today i start new character with previous free name, but i cant make him. game says "this name is exist. I tested it in game via email . . . . . emil cant send, but name of character not exist.

why i cant use my name. for it i was donate to change name! today i have free day for play lineage, but i cant start my character :(

Any GM yesterday sed:
"Hello. I think it has to do with cache system. Login the game with the character you just changed the name and try again to create the new character. If that doesnt work, Please allow few hours for cache system to clear."

I am waiting 12 hours. Server was restarted and nothing! Thx

marvays

really not. my nick no use all time lineage exist :)
if i try send mail to this nick . . . . i cant, because character with this name not exist! It is bug in game :(

How to solve it? I suggest changing the nick, what i want, from GM?

Last edited:

marvays

can u rename my nick manually? or create new elf mage with my nick on my acc now?

marvays

Maybe someone made that char name during this time
well. I couldn't wait any longer, than to fix the error. I had to pay an additional 5 euro and rename the new char on the free nick. When you create a character it still wrote that nick is not free, but when I renamed it to rename, oddly enough! I expect on your account a compensation in the amount of 250 ToDs. Thank you

Catalin

yesterday i donate ToD for change my character name.
you have the service that you paid . for rest use email to write to staff (u have addresses in usercp)

why i cant use my name. for it i was donate to change name!
old name is no longer yours ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Technical Issues 0
B Technical Issues 6
S Technical Issues 0

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom