Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

WTB twilight stockings

Nighterwolf

So yeah i want to buy twilight stockings. Can be unidentified, and prefer them to be unidentified, so they are not so expensive :p

At the moment i do not have too much money. All i do have is *one* legendary CON dye (CON +5 STR +1 darkness resistance +25). I can trade that for the twilight stockings. I am also trying to sell it, so if i get it sold i can pay in cash, before that i do not have so much money, so i am rather asking about price you would have for your stockings so i know how much i need to save.

So all in all since no one's told me about ~price the stockings could be i'm kinda asking here what those who have tw stockings for sale would ask for their stockings (if there are any who have stockings for sale) and also stating that i am willing to buy them once i get my dye sold.

Nighterwolf

Actually nevermind. I see no one is that interested of the dye, and now some greedyass person has put which are apparently the only twilight stockings on server for sale on broker for 250kk. I say keep your stockings. If i buy tunic for under half of that price, then i won't pay some insane amounts of stockings. Following the logic that every other set the lower part is noticeably cheaper than the top, should be so with stockings too.

Add to that the constant lag, dc, logging to dc again, then lag, freeze, lag, dc every day and unability to find anything on broker.. The times i wanna play L2 i actually wanna play L2, not "DDoS" our own servers login, and then log for five seconds, to freeze till i decide to kill the process. "use proxy" well i do not see any proxies at login for dex, and i dunno how it really works, if i need some additional program then fck it. I haven't needed any programs on NA retail so i won't need them anywhere. If i have to use the updater to "see" the proxies at login (like i saw some screenshot from staff that they should be at login screen, looking like "additional servers") well i can then say your updater doesn't work. The full client updater has "failed to download update info" and the system updater in system folder has done nothing for me so i could see the proxies.

Thus i guess nevermind the trade above, keep your stockings, keep your lag, keep your dc's. The time i want to go and play L2 i will do so on retail. I can find stuff on broker, all i need is enough adena. There's more of said stuff than one piece, of some crazy ass who wants to get rich easily. And also: i can actually meet more than 20 people on aden etc towns.

So yeah. BB from me, nvm the trade, was short run here, but at least didn't lose much time nor energy thanks to the "high rates" and raidbosses.

Keep the flag high, all of you, who do not know me, and most importantly: Keep on lagging :p

Last edited:

hopey

Banned
Man those tw pants must be really important for you! QQ I feel your pain buddy! GL

Nighterwolf

Actually the twilight stockings weren't even the reason. I could of waited for like 95 to get seraph, with more luck maybe. But since the server seems to be down more than up, then what to do? All i get is promises "no more lag, we've moved to more secure location, NOTHING will go wrong anymore" with 24 h = 3 - 4 days etc. As one none of those "events" were enough to make me leave, but since apparently that is all the server has to offer, then fck it. And also i want to feel like i am middle of people, see some crowd at places, not 15 shops in aden. While trying to hunt for centuries for shot crafter/seller.

I figured someone would come and flame due to the truths i posted, maybe those tw stockings were even yours, i do not really care. I wanted the stockings sure, but i could have waited for seraph and try my luck completing seraph robe set. But since the server doesn't seem to work, and since i won't lag any MORE in retail at least, then why not play newer chronicle, with more people, so i actually feel i am not playing alone, plus being able to buy stuff i want, cause there's more options than some lunatic with crazy prices.

Anyways those that intend to stay GL for you guys, have fun while you still are able to. Who knows when the last lag spike hits the servers and everything fries. :p

hopey

Banned
No, no! You got me wrong this is not flaming. You got some good points there. We are all tired of lags etc low population and high prices on things.

Nighterwolf

Ah sorry then! i didn't mean to be mean :) Well if you decide to continue here i wish you the best of luck in the goals you set for yourself in game :p I will probably be found on retail Naia, since i have chars there. Kinda came here after higher exp gain in hopes to finally see 90+ :p

If you ever stumble there feel free to PM Mitzuka there for some iss buffs! :)

Nighterwolf

Anytime :) I am always trying to be helpful when i can, but usually i am too newbie for anyone or too low level to go with them anywhere :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E WTB 0
P WTB 1
P WTB 1
B WTB 0
cornelusa WTB 1

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom