Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

~High~ clan recruiting

PandaloriaN

Hi guys!

We - the High clan - recruiting active mature persons to play with. It's an international clan, so we are using english on clan chat.
We wont force you to play 24/7( not even 12/7), its not a 'pissingtothebottle' clan. Everyone had it at his/her teenage times, nowadays - when we are 20+ and have a full time job and/or family - cant, and dont want to bear with the nolifers. We wont force you to play with CP's aka constant box party, because yet we dont have any.
Our goals: have fun, pewpew together, sieges, pvp's.
So sum it up what are we looking for:
76+ active players with maturity, non-flaming attitude(at least inside the clan, fck needs drama queens), you must have some l2 knowledge (wat iz soulshotz guyz?), some sense of humour.
If you like this introduction and want to get into touch with us, find "sdi, "TaHrpa, "VGP, "postBlue, "prototype68 , "Lustmord , "MusashiX ingame for some chitchat :)

Last edited:

PandaloriaN

Mainly looking for dominators and an active(!) crafter at the moment!

Last edited:

PandaloriaN

OL and Crafter thingy still plays, also LF Archers. Level can be 70+ but we prefer 76 and up for endgame places.
Just a reminder : we wont eat anyone so dont be shy to ask!

wizkills

Banned
Hey mate. I'm an old timer L2 player, and I'm looking for some friendly clan. I didn't play L2 for some time, because I was busy with work, and now i got some free time. I will be highly active, and I saw that you need OL + it's a class that I like. Tonight I will install the game, and if you need me, I will need some..let's say help from clan, only because I'm sick of spoiling, and you win an active OL for clan. I know how to play, i will level up as fast as i can. I can play solo, or CP based (2nd option is more likely). Also can use TS, Skype, etc. So if you guys need an active player, i would gladly join you. Cya, gl & May the Force be with you, always! xD

PandaloriaN

we have Yoda so the force will be surely with us. Hit me up ingame late evening, ill pick you to the academy n give ya some helping hand early. :)

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom