Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Why always me

S

Sensii

Cause u're an idiot and we don't care about idiots? kk thx bye time to quit cause chat ban.

Garambo

Well who dont follow the rules will feel som punishment ... good to know that ! spammer get chat ban :) and nonless hv chat :)

DeuX

its time to quit bcz i won srv
I don't see what's fun in nolife 1 month non stop, get 1st month hero, then quit server and star all over again. Unless for selling chars and making money, and in that case working instead of nolifing should give more money in less time. But that's just me thinking.

Garambo

Well DeuX nvm about retards like that :) We Enjoy the game and our stay :)

Hppe

enjoy the pve 2 hours every day get to 85 in 3 months then complain competition left

eximus

for some l2 is a game ( imagine that :)) ), for others it's a hobby, some others play to fill some free boring time, and there are those for whom l2 is life itself

RockyLee

u will see,there is a bd that is farming open oly. u will get feed again,and u will get hero even this guy is much better than u.

stop thinking u are so good,cause u`re not. and ur clan is very good now,but in 2-3 weeks will be good,and in 1-2 month will be "a clan". wait for ppl to get items and lvl`s and u will see...oh no,i forget,u no life 1 month and after u quit server.

aiver59

u are 82 lvl,and in 1st month u werent even nobless,why u are talking about oly?.plz go kill ur self,if u think i no lifed in this server.
even if i quit and come back after 2months i will have more items than ur entire cp combined.
ps:where i wrote that i am good?just the pts here on this srv are bad
I saw many posts before server start and all these ppl quit now having 0 epics and did absolutely nothing vs top pts..

Last edited:

Hppe

no offense but i havent seen your party in any high lvl are for the last 2 weeks either so...

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom