Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

mails stucked

morandi

i have a mail that i cant cancel it neither get it.what happened?my adena is stucked there

piticaciu

same happend to me i have all my adena and items there how long gonna take to finish it

Garambo

Guys You got 2 Options to See Mail... the One is... Press Alt+X and go to Mail... Or Press Alt+b For the community Hub and go there to Mail...

And dont listen to the l2dex staff... thats the laziest team i have ever seen... dont expect help from them.. they will send you only short answers or links ... (WHAT DOESNT HELP YOU)... got alot of screenshots what proves that... so dont expect help from sharky or anyone ;)

greetings

piticaciu

so what i do now i have stuck my items and my adena all of it in mail and now it disapear no more mail with the things i send what i do now ??????? the mail disapear i leave sv or whant after i pay for premium and other things on game now you just dont do nothing ???? why dont you post on main web page if some bug of server get your items we dont care and thats it .........

piticaciu

can you see they dont care about it if they do they wood take action imediatly but no when you buy tod from them they like it but now after i spend a lot of money on tods and premium acc they dont care..........

Catalin

can you see they dont care about it if they do they wood take action imediatly but no when you buy tod from them they like it but now after i spend a lot of money on tods and premium acc they dont care..........
read my post and stop with this attitude . this is forum not server support . server support :l2dexter[at]gmail.com

piticaciu

lol i told you after the restart you were doing yesturday the mail disapear what can i do how can i post screen shoot

Facebook

Discord

Members online

Top Bottom