Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

New Mage CP LF English speakers

Lylia

Hello everyone,

I play for 9+ years, since Chronicle I. I have played on many servers including a long period of time on official. I used to be Clan/Alliance leader for many years so I have people management skills. I am 25 years old and have a mature view on how a group of people should work together.
I am creating a new nuker CP and I am looking for English speaking people. I have also discussed with a clan leader for recruitment after we get to know each other.

The setup and already filled spots can be seen below:

Dominator - Unka
Sword Muse -
Spectral Dancer -
Eva's Saint -
Cardinal - NjordKashvar
Cardinal -
Mystic Muse - Lylia
Mystic Muse - Getrekt
Nuker3 -

P.S: One of the cardinals will work as a backup recharger, which means he/she will need to take recharge skill from Pomenader. This works for a better balance in both PVP/PVE.
The prime time will be focused around GMT+1/+2 evenings and of course week-ends with a larger time span.
Please send an in-game e-mail to Lylia or a forum message with your class, level, prime hours, subclasses (if available).

Regards,
Lylia

Last edited:

snowgoon

hey there!
would love to apply for it! I hit 61 in a single day as a spellsinger, I guess ill hit 76+ in 2-3 days or so.
I can be online anytime, but I might not be able to log in on some weekends since I work as musician/dj.
Ive played on kain and luna, pretty experienced on both pvp/pve, played it for 6 years plus, getting used to it again since I didnt play it for 2 years or so.

ig name getrekt lemme know what you think!

Last edited:

Lylia

Alright mate. Get your level on, and we'll chat a bit more in-game today. Try to reach 3rd class as soon as possible because most people that will be joining will probably be 80+.

Cheers!

Lylia

Some slots have been filled, others are in discussions. Keep applying here or mail me in game (Lylia).

NjordKashvar

Hello, Lylia, thanks for reply my post, and... Here I am =D
You can add me on skype: matt.hoppus

Lylia

Oh sorry I am at work haha, and I will get to sleep when I get home. I have something to do for about 3 hours in the afternoon.

Lylia

In attention to all people already recruited. Please be on-line Friday the 9th of May at 20:00 GMT+2 (Eastern Europe Time) for a Team Speak meeting. I will also mail everyone in-game in case they don't see the forum post in time.

Cheers!

Lylia

Hey there,
No, not yet. I have already talked over with another ES since you did not answer. If you want, you can work as back-up ES. That means that you will come with us when CrystalMaden is not on-line.
Not sure how much you agree with that though.

Lylia

We have joined INNOVA clan. We are still looking for OL/SWM/SD. Mail Lylia in game or reply here.

Lylia

Still LF Dominator, Sword Muse, Spectral Dancer. - E-mail me in game.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Old 1
O Old 1
O Old 8
A Old 1
E Old 4

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom