What's new

this is not serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

color

This is not fkin serious? Where is the 5k ppl online suppose to be? At LoA there is the same 2 partys farming, bloody pt at circle, prey pt kariks, at scorpions stormy party farming and thats it every single day? Ok on theory ppl are low still A grade getting gear etc, but on friday I go to MoS first spots totally empty, then went FoG nobl port spot empty, necro spot empty, the big crossroad of 6 rooms also empty only at entrance 1 destro farming with 3 boxes. Not even mentioning that server is 1 sided and no mass pvp. The "biggest" russian clan Infrared is what 5 or 6 partys? Thats more of a command channel then a clan, same is OOC 4-5 partys, same is Tempest. Even wrath where, this server was suppose to be much better then wrath because is project of a 3 networks, even on wrath there was like aladeen 10pts, winter 10 pts, action 10 pts, tz 7-8 pts, fkings 10 pts.

My question is where are the ppl on Arion or there are just none?

Catalin

5k is lowest online ~ 2 am at night.average online is near 7k
I am glad that many are playing for fun and not to rush and leave after few weeks as "big clans" do :)

So have patience and try enjoy the game :)

Btw 9 may was victory day in russia, even our coders from russia were not online :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Flames & War 191