Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

who win?

color

You know how retarded you sound when you quit while you actually lose to IR / OOC? I guess I will never get to fight you on any server since it always takes me a few weeks more than the "tops" to actually make a vesper noble set and vorpal jewels... And same as 80% of the servers you will join :) You leave when u don't have competition, you leave when you have, well you just leave after a month, I guess some kind of unwritten rule in your clan :)
You are realy retarded, but well I cant be mad at you cuz how can you know what is happening on the server when the real groups were pvping u was prolly farming 700 mobs, but yeah I never lost to any group except to bloody, and vs hala one time sadly didnt had the chance to pvp them again. tempest mepest, paster master, ooc all those partys were 30sec material, u can go to the Media section and look the frapses :) Oh yea and lets not forget your stronk clam where I kill ur siege force like 60-70+ ppl with just my pt :D

Ill just leave this out here for your answer quote from s1337, he pretty much said it everything:

Last wrath was more fun then this, yes way less competitive and sadly on wrath our party died if it didnt we would play it more, but server atleast had sides and actualy rly had around 5k online, which leaded to good mass pvp's and events.Here we had more competitive grps ( still only like 4-5 at best), but online is too low and there are no sides.
The thing that the strongest side on server has like 5grps, says all if u ask me, having 40v40 on sieges is nosense.Truth is there were only a couple of grps in dv/loa after a month into server, which is just plain sad, but worst thing was mos/fog/gc were empty also, and then the 9v9 event failure, with only our group registering.Sharky tried to do some dmg control and postponed the event for 25th, and still only 3 partys are registered, this should say enough that server is dead.
So 4 weeks into server b1oody/paster/hala stoped farming daily, and w/o pvping vs them, we had much fun vs 30sec tempest scrubs or some other lol ru grps, and all those facts i mentioned lead to geting bored)

S

Sensii

Killing A graders from our clan very strong, exactly my point. As soon as I got vesper, on Wrath or here, you were already gone since long. Same shit different day (server) :)

Soulkey

color molor you are more stupid then i thing....good you show me your brain dmg. To win some one in A grade dont mean u are good player cuz of nolife..come now when partys are balanced. Dont speak about pvp lvl 85 vesper vs 81 / A grade. If we have RL dont mean u cant get pwn from us. But yea you are fucking server jumper and emo qq retards. Your shitty clan feiling non stop. And about goddard siage we was there to leech a fame, no one was pvp your clan, if u dont remmber was Easter.

So come on event 9vs9 and show me how good you are, If u cant STFU and put your head in your ass.

s1337

Banned
You know how retarded you sound when you quit while you actually lose to IR / OOC? I guess I will never get to fight you on any server since it always takes me a few weeks more than the "tops" to actually make a vesper noble set and vorpal jewels... And same as 80% of the servers you will join :) You leave when u don't have competition, you leave when you have, well you just leave after a month, I guess some kind of unwritten rule in your clan :)
We never planed to do smth big as a clan on this server, idk why u keep adressing aladeen as a clan when it was a CC tag, it was known from start that noone will be able to fight IR, since we had like 4 grps on start, 3 of which random meatshields, then when we recruited 1 proper grp we had no other partys.And even with such lol numbers we controled 2 castles after first sieges.What we wanted was to be top party, and we were but sadly there were no sides to keep server alive, and all those 10k online and ppl are low lvl facts are fake so thats why 2 months into server u still have no good mass pvp's.As a party we werent loosing to ir/ooc)

Killing A graders from our clan very strong, exactly my point. As soon as I got vesper, on Wrath or here, you were already gone since long. Same shit different day (server) :)
What A graders all those partys we fought seriously had vesper armors and guns.valdo/b1oody/hala/paster even got them before us,while those other tempest grps got their gear also rly fast and even asked for arranged 9v9s, and when they died for 10sec in first, and 25 in second pvp they gave up while being in full vesper armors/guns.And which is ur clan?

So come on event 9vs9 and show me how good you are, If u cant STFU and put your head in your ass.
You mean the event wich has 4 groups registered after registration being opened for 1 month +, get real that event will never happen, because there are no grps on this server.

Last edited:
S

Sensii

I'm in Condemned but that doesn't really matter. What matters is that I (personally) never see you anymore on servers I play after I make vesper. Not a flame, that's a fact. I already lost to your clan/party or whatever you played in, but ALWAYS in A grade vs vesper sets+weapons.. Or same at oly, I'm never able to make first month hero (though everytime hero from second month) cause people rush to make hero fighting A graders... Saddest part is that when I'm rdy in second month, heroes from first month already quit.. And same logic goes for out of oly. You guys win some pvps then quit before most of people actually make same gear (don't care about IR/OOC who rushed, many didn't rush and are now ready to fight)

Soulkey

I'm in Condemned but that doesn't really matter. What matters is that I (personally) never see you anymore on servers I play after I make vesper. Not a flame, that's a fact. I already lost to your clan/party or whatever you played in, but ALWAYS in A grade vs vesper sets+weapons.. Or same at oly, I'm never able to make first month hero (though everytime hero from second month) cause people rush to make hero fighting A graders... Saddest part is that when I'm rdy in second month, heroes from first month already quit.. And same logic goes for out of oly. You guys win some pvps then quit before most of people actually make same gear (don't care about IR/OOC who rushed, many didn't rush and are now ready to fight)
++++++++++++

DevilSoulx

this is theyr "strategy":

1st step : no life 1 month
2nd step: make pvp's with low geared ppl (1 siege and 2-3 open pvps)
3rd step: leave server
4th step: be a "pro , hero , GOD , genius ecc. on forum"
GG

stop beeing proud of yourself only for nolife-ing, keep playing and have some real pvp in game....

Iluvatar

That TerranRepublic HateSquad is capable enough. They especially enjoy to abuse fear. But Sensitiv's party has superior gear and it's slowly incorporating members from the original Dex group. I would bet on them and not on TerranRepublic.

carolline

next is sensitiv pt ... TR want 9 vs 9 with sensi pt:D:D they have low items btw :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFWZS-pOk18
I m pretty sure we already had the pleasure of 9 vs 9 TR couple of nights ago. And while they won one match (afaik cause we had mobs on us) we won the rest.
Also i remember watching a pvp betwen them and IR on bridge .... and one of their sps spammed fear whole pvp (literaly whole pvp ). He tried and failed to cast a vortex only when his whole pt was dead. Awsome strategy right there!

Iluvatar

You need to aim higher, French. Start with GlobalJokes, continue with iZloyTapok, Guten and lGrayal. Then work your way up to Paster, TaylorSwift, Hala.

Last edited:

sPWNZ

Sadly sharky deleting my posts, even banned acc w/o stating a reason, so i cant answer(.

no forum ban please ty

brugak

Sensi is noob/ Aladeen are the best/ Devil pm me /Magic pm devil and lets go "there"/ Server dead I get everything from this topic?

Aaa sorry about TW i think sharky forget when ET(him) was making toi 13 full of adena and shits to make it hard for us to rush ... I dont give a shit about that clan teranmoloz , but was just unfair what he did ( my 2 cents opinion)

Last edited:

yonutzz02

Server dead? You guys don't have a clue about this serv. this weekend tw+siege 4 clanss fight,a lot of ppl and you come here and say server is dead.. And you not even play on this serv...

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom