Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Time for a new chronicle?

SirMadox

Hello, I have a question about the next server update to a new chronicle, I speak about dex3x, will be this possible soon? , so much time has passed from when we had an announcement about this, at least say if will be soon or ever, ty for the answear.

Regards

Catalin

Hello, I have a question about the next server update to a new chronicle, I speak about dex3x, will be this possible soon? , so much time has passed from when we had an announcement about this, at least say if will be soon or ever, ty for the answear.

Regards
curently there is 0.001 % chance to have a newer chronicle on any private serves including ru

SirMadox

ok, ty for the answear, would be nice for a strategy to bring more players on the dex god server maybe some like some project with ru ppl for a merge with one or their server and dex god, duno something like this, or any ideeas will be nice to have from ower players and who knows maybe even materialize

DeuX

Cause those are not retail files and are full of bugs?

complexb

I'm playning on dex god from biginnig,but know are no ppl, at sieges I think we are almost 100 players... so u must do somethink, start a new server GOD mybe, just my opinion

SirMadox

I'm playning on dex god from biginnig,but know are no ppl, at sieges I think we are almost 100 players... so u must do somethink, start a new server GOD mybe, just my opinion
Whats the point to open a new god server when you have one already, you need to improve what you have not open a new one, we try to keep god server up with some competition but ppl need a new chalage we wich are here we dont want to start a new server or go on an old chronicle, in part here we are old ppl from c2 and so on. so would be nice to get a promice or a thing that the server will go in a better direction why not bring some ppl here, so would be nice to think or try to do something diffrent for ppl to have new things to do and keep them going, even if you like a game so much is a point when you want a new thing a new chalange to make you want to play more.

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom