Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Sweetfx not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCoy

Sweetfx still not working, on my last post a coder closed the thread and told us it would be fixed in 2 days, but its not, u can log and select your char then it shows the same error And u have to disconect.

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
Plz give me you sweetfx config for l2.
tomorrow we setup update, and u can play with this sweetfx.

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
Sorry for delay. We not setup new updates on server - we now working on fix new npc server crash, affter it we setup new updates. I write when we finished.

Sublyminal

Can we get an update on this? Sucks playing L2 with old 2003 graphics. SweetFX makes it look sooo much better.

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
Hm ... Make update about it. Will check again it today - tommorow.

McCoy

in fact they should add it to dex system patch so everyone could use it,this injectors dosnt only makle graphics better but also make its possible to turn off l2 graphics shader effects while using it in some pc it will boost fps also

JimmiNu

L2.is (Administrator)
Yeep, we finde issue. We fix it soon of possible. (2-3 days)

McCoy

i found a way to use it but i rly wana a member of staff to update us about the fix.

Vpulse

im really interested about this, i saw some screens and it really looks amazing BUT....this programs doesnt give more freeze to your game? main reason why most L2 players use low graphics+low resolutions is because of the FPS (so you can record way easier)...Lineage 2 is the only game i would never run Full graphics...damn i even used to play AionOnline full graphics but for some reason L2 is the only game that really need all those FPS you lost with full graphics for sieges...so i dont see the point of using it....beside taking some nice screenshots xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y General Chat 2
F General Chat 2
M General Chat 14
S General Chat 5

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom