Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

Mage CP LF SWS

OutLawS

Mage CP LF Sword Muse 80+
19 - 01 GMT +2
INNOVA CLAN - CP Core
PM Delis/Nativ

K

Kasownik

rly dont approve this "CP" for any support class, just wasted like 2 weeks dual-boxing and then i got answer like "u have to wait for single crap item 2 more months" because gearing up inactive ppl in 120 resists and SA vesper is more important than care for real players.
P.s Leader active 2-3h per day and doing pause like no1 on server

OutLawS

rly dont approve this "CP" for any support class, just wasted like 2 weeks dual-boxing and then i got answer like "u have to wait for single crap item 2 more months" because gearing up inactive ppl in 120 resists and SA vesper is more important than care for real players.
P.s Leader active 2-3h per day and doing pause like no1 on server
rlly? U are mad bro... We play 8h+ everydays, all CP need break 1-2 days to RL...
U quited from our CP cuz i dont give to u "Zaken Earring, 120 Att etc" WTF?
I have 9 ppl to gear up, not only my SWS...And OFC, i NEVER gear up SWS before healers/Nukers....
Try find any CP "good", mby they give to u Zaken Earring and 120 Att before healers/dds ;)
pff...
And who are the scammer Matrox???
We asked with splicho... ^^

K

Kasownik

I never said anything bout scamm, either i didnt scammed any1.
I showed that im rly decent (pvp) and trusted player as u always got every single item from me or spoil.
Im not mad because you wasted only 2 weeks of my play time but ppl will confirm that CP play 8h+ for sure (lol) That 120 resists u wanted to do for yourself so keep the facts straight and then what u gonna do with this 2k resist 300 atack atri and vesper SA + "epics" u cant even organize single thing like TW, going off few days without inform, all u can do is aoe scorps half random pt so i let ppl know what kinda guy u are :)))) I wroten it only cus u got that retarded idea to call me scammer
So u can write here what Splicho said cus im curious and his CP members too if he is liar but for sure he is top Selfish person on server and noob tank tbh thats why he dont have CP anymore

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom