Begin a New Adventures, with oldest Lineage 2 Community!
What's next? You can create game account. Have fun in the forums!
  • https://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/16500/

About Tanks... (English and Spanish)

Inti

Hi people! I have a question. Are tanks used at sieges/mass pvp?

I'm a TK and I want to know if while being in a clan, I'll be able to participate in sieges/mass as my main class and not always as a subclass or by logging another character.

In other words...do you think that tanks are useless? :confused:

Thanks for your answers!! :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola gente! Tengo una pregunta. ¿Usan los tankes para asedios/pvp masivos?

Soy un TK y quiero saber si estando en un clan voy a poder participar en los asedios/masivos con mi main y no siempre con una subclase o logueando a otro pj.

En otras palabras...piensan que los tankes son inútiles? :confused:

Gracias de antemano! :p

Last edited:

Inti

Thanks PandaloriaN for your reply. I'd like to know why only SK and Pala.

On the other side, 75 views and just one reply D: :(

Please, I'll appreciate your opinions!!

TheTrickster

Almost every class is usefull in the right party setup.

Sk and Pala are very good for farm in melee parties because of their 83 icon skill, HK's icon makes it great in mass pvp. On the other hand, TK's icon is not really great either in pvp or in pve, but could be fitted as a compromise solution in any type of party (mage, archer, melee).

An archer party with 2 tricksters and 1 TK would be virtually unkillable. They wouldn't have the same dps output as if they had an HK to mass cancel enemies, but they would make up in sustainability (in theory at least, there are many factors at work here).

Last edited:

Inti

Thanks! Reading the description of the Tk's icon I thought it could be very useful for mass.

Just to be sure, is this skill working like this?

Touch of Eva: Restores HP of party members by 50%. For 1 minute, increases resistance to buff cancel attacks by 100%, resistance to debuff attacks by 30% and the power of received HP recovery magic by 30%. Restores 50 HP every second.

TheTrickster

Yes, that's the way it works, but that 100% buff cancel attack resistance doesn't mean it makes you immune to buff cancel (unfortnately). Anyway since it's a rather rare class it should be fairly easy to get hero on it and that should improve the chances of finding a good (constant) party. Alas, I don't play on Arion, so I couldn't tell you how much competition there is for hero TK on the server.

Inti

Thanks for your answers :). I still think that a tank can be very useful for mass if the player knows how to use it (I mean, hate+agro+shield+shield strike+tribunal+arrest). All of these skills can keep the attention of the enemy and well used can save a party member from death more than a time , well, at least that is my opinion :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S General Chat 2
R General Chat 3

Facebook

Discord

Members online

No members online now.
Top Bottom